- FanGraphs Baseball - http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs -
Live Win Probability and Notes
Posted By David Appelman On April 1, 2007 @ 5:20 pm In Site News | No Comments
Just a quick reminder that we will have Live Win Probability all season long.
Some Quick Notes:
- Nightly loads have resumed as usual. They will typically start sometime between 3 and 5 am EST and last about 20 minutes. If you’re using FanGraphs during this 20 minute window, you may notice some slowdown. Our loads this year are quite CPU intensive.
- Minor League stats will be loaded nightly starting April 5th.
- We’re considering live stats “unofficial” as far as Win Probability goes. The nightly loads will be the “official” ones. They should be very similar.
- We’ll be leaving the projections in the stats pages up by default for at least another week along with the spring training stats. They will both be hidden eventually, but will always be able to be un-hidden using the “Show Projections” or “Show Spring Training” buttons.
-Joseph Michael Smith made his major league debut today. He struck out one and walked one, in one-thirds innings.
Article printed from FanGraphs Baseball: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs
URL to article: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/live-win-probability-tonight/
Copyright © 2009 FanGraphs Baseball. All rights reserved.