Note: if Google spreadsheet below isn’t working, click here for one the author has uploaded himself after having modified only slightly from Szymborski’s original.
With the release last Thursday of the ZiPS projections for the Cleveland Indians, now all 30 major-league teams have been caressed tenderly by proprietor Dan Szymborski’s math computer.
While we wait — as if sitting atop some combination of pins and needles — for ZiPS to be added to the projection leaderboard area here at the site, Szymborski has released a spreadsheet including all the ZiPS projections for 2013.
Click this hyperlinked text to visit the full spreadsheet for the 2013 ZiPS projections.
In the meantime, some observations:
• Highest Projected WAR (Field Players): Mike Trout, 8.0
• Most Defensive Runs Saved: Craig Gentry, +15
• Highest Projected WAR (Pitchers): Justin Verlander, 6.4
• Lowest ERA: Craig Kimbrel, 1.57
• Yankees Prospect Corban Joseph: 579 PA, .242/.313/.389, 87 OPS+, 1.0 WAR
Print This Post