It’s time for the annual refresh of FanGraphs+!
Let’s call it a refresh, because if you pay $5.99 for FanGraphs+, you get access to our articles for ESPN Insider for a full calendar year. And buying now also gives you access to all the FG+ research and pieces from past years.
But it’s also a big moment, because we’ve worked on 1200+ player caps for you, to help you prepare for the upcoming season. And yes, with that many player caps, there are plenty of fun ones, full of snark and celebration, just waiting for that random day you decide to look up Cody Ransom’s stats.
And, thanks to the hard work of our in-house analysts, we have the stable of long research pieces that form the ‘annual’ portion of FanGraphs+. Take a look at the table of contents:
- Top Fantasy Prospects By Position by Marc Hulet
- The Fringe Five: Baseball’s Most Compelling Fringe Prospects by Carson Cistulli
- Positional Scarcity Isn’t A One-Time Study by Blake Murphy
- Using a Hitter’s Batted Ball Splits to Build a Hybrid Platoon by Bradley Woodrum
- Can Old players Rejuvenate Flagging Stolen Base Totals? by Jason Collette
- Playing Platoons for Perked Up Production by Chad Young
- When Do You Know if it is Collusion? by Michael Stein
- Looking For the New Ben Zobrist by Jeff Zimmerman
- ottoneu Auction Values by Chad Young
- Applying Hitter Volatility Research to Fantasy Baseball by Brad Johnson
- Predicting Home Runs Per Fly Ball, The Next Step by Mike Podhorzer
Last but not least, we have a deal that might make FG+ even more attractive to your wallet — If you buy FG+ with The Hardball Times Annual together here and now, you get the two for a very reasonable $16.99.
And, if you’re lucky or quick on the draw — Carson Cistulli will be giving one FG+ subscription away every day this week at 1pm ET.
Print This Post