In the service of tabling more pressing obligations, I present to you a smattering of nicknames that would be applied to the following NotGraphs contributors, were their skills and essences — such as they are — applied to the playing of this, our baseball, rather than to the befouling of it.
- Michael Bates: “Vicious Delicious”
- Eno Sarris: “Pol Pot the Pederast”
- Bradley Woodrum: “Hound Pastor”
- David G. Temple: “Bible Made of Lasers”
- Carson Cistulli: “Heart Cancer”
- Robert J. Baumann: “If Wizards Were a Gender Unto Themselves”
- Mississippi Matt Smith: “Poo That Smells Like Boogers; Boogers That Smell Like Poo”
- Zach Reynolds: “Fred Brown”
- Patrick Dubuque: “Glum, Confounded Chicken”
- Navin Vaswani: “Sack”
I encourage the readers — both of you — to nominate your own nicknames for the Moron of the High Plains who authored this dumb post.
Print This Post