Transaction: Approved. And, for the record, I hope Ol’ Jim Jam mashes taters forever.
But on to more pressing matters, with the help of NotGraphs’ Highly Reputable and Totally Real Think Tank.
If the Cleveland Indians are using Mastercard …
– The New York Yankees are rolling with an American Express Centurion Card.
– The Los Angeles Dodgers no longer have their credit cards. They were taken away, and cut into pieces, as the Dodgers watched. It was awful.
– The Boston Red Sox are all about the Visa Black.
– The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim are using a whole whack of Amex Corporate and Platinum cards, mostly to pay for Vernon Wells’ salary.
– The Florida Marlins have decided of their free will to not use credit cards. Cash only, yo.
– The New York Mets and Chicago Cubs are using their own team-inspired Bank of America Mastercards. They really wanted the free duffel bag and blanket that came with signing up.
What’s in your team’s wallet?