- NotGraphs Baseball - http://www.fangraphs.com/not -
CJ Wilson Is a Pranking Fool
Posted By Eno Sarris On March 20, 2012 @ 10:30 am In Naming Names,News About News,Open Letter,Tweet!,Uncategorized | 2 Comments
Perhaps “Nap Nap Weiner” will take an item off of this list of suggested revenge pranks?
* Slip some Jose Cuervo in his breakfast smoothie. Tell him it’s the newest immunity boost from the mountains of Peru.
* Replace the needle on his Technics with an actual needle before a gig.
* Sponsor a page of his on a statistics site with unflattering statistical nuggets listed prominently.
* Google bomb Wilson’s results page by promoting the “cjwilsonisadouche” account with SEO tactics.
* Have a shirt made with Wilson’s phone number on it. Print 20,000 of them and have friends hand them out at the next Rangers — Angels meeting.
* Start a forum devoted to discussing Wilson’s girlfriend, fictional or real. Oh, wait.
* Push the meme on all platforms.
* Buy a billboard in Los Angeles. List all of Wilson’s favorite out-of-the-way restaurants and hang out spots, and invite the city to come find him any time.
* Link his google calendar to the scoreboard for a game or until he notices.
* Pose as Wilson and post on music forums about how awesome the band Lit is.
Article printed from NotGraphs Baseball: http://www.fangraphs.com/not
URL to article: http://www.fangraphs.com/not/cj-wilson-is-a-pranking-fool/
Copyright © 2011 NotGraphs Baseball. All rights reserved.