In the absence of video evidence like that above, the reader might find some difficulty in articulating to another party the experience of young Cleveland right-hander Danny Salazar‘s excellent changeup.
What follows are eight similes that might at least begin to approximate the experience of same.
1. It’s like a Bowflex that works your sense of majesty.
2. It’s like getting a shark bite on your nice pants.
3. It’s like freaking up against a sasquatch on purpose.
4. It’s like tongue-kissing a switchblade of your own volition.
5. It’s like fiddling with your Cowper’s gland absentmindedly.
6. It’s like driving a stock car into the real sun.
7. It’s like finding your next wife at a Sotheby’s.
8. It’s like making children with the assistance of Pat Benatar.
Print This Post