Four months later, the man whom no one has ever called George Plimpton for the 21st Century continues to refine his craft.
Below are five notable contributions to the genre of the pocket tweet — all from the past month.
5. This is from today, actually, and features one of the hardest letters to find while playing the Alphabet Game on a road trip.
4. This is Gammons’ impersonation of a laser gun.
3. Peter Gammons is a business, man.
2. Three is a magic number, but six is two threes. (Think, think about it.)
1. Does Peter Gammons want you to apologize? It’s not clear, but you probably should, anyway.
Print This Post