Initial intent of this post: a parody list of ridiculously fake NotGraphs post titles.
Actual result of writing this post: ten legitimate ideas for future NotGraphs posts, most of which I kind of want to write.
Conclusion: there is no such thing as a fake NotGraphs post title, because all NotGraphs post titles are fake NotGraphs post titles.
- Ranking Major League Stadium Urinals
- Giving Women The Right To All-Star-Vote: A Fake History
- Other Chris Davises Having Shockingly Surprising Seasons at their Chosen Professions
- Mnemonics to Remember How To Spell Samardzija
- Random People’s Tweets With Strong Opinions About A-Rod
- Yasiel Pug: Pictures of Yasiel Puig with Photoshopped Dog Faces
- Great Moments in Josh Beckett Injury Updates
- Alternative Ways To Pronounce Jedd Gyorko’s Name
- Johnny Cueto’s Season Presented Graphically, as the EKG of a dying person now dead
- Ranking Minor League Stadium Urinals
Print This Post