Gavin Floyd–the most average pitcher of our generation. He has a 70-70 career record, 100 ERA+, and has allowed 1150 hits in 1151 innings.
— High Heat Stats (@HighHeatStats) December 16, 2013
- Gavin Floyd’s 2006 Honda Civic still gets 32 MPG, thanks to a rigorous schedule of oil changes and a good dose of fuel additives.
- Gavin Floyd’s favorite meal is boiled chicken breast with white rice and a little bit of parmesan cheese. If he’s feeling randy, he’ll add some onions.
- Gavin Floyd’s favorite song is that one by Kelly Clarkson. No, the other one. I dunno, sing it.
- Gavin Floyd has water delivered to his home. He finds city water too spicy.
- Gavin Floyd’s favorite color is clear.
- The ratio of cigarettes smoked by a 14-year-old Gavin Floyd to confessions of smoking by Gavin Floyd to his priest is precisely 1:23.
- Gavin Floyd clicks Like for every post he sees on Facebook, so as to not make anyone feel left out.
- Gavin Floyd’s favorite restaurant is the Applebee’s at the airport.
- Gavin Floyd’s favorite Star Wars movie is Episode I.
- Gavin Floyd has seen every episode of NCIS at least twice.
Print This Post