Let’s get a few things straight before we dive down my social-media rabbit hole.
1. I don’t like Twitter. Or I didn’t.
2. Twitter and Facebook played small, if any, real role in the Middle East revolutions.
There, I said it. But you know what Twitter is good for? Yep, you guessed it: Knowing about Logan Morrison’s junk-shaving habits. Hint: he shaves it.
Why do I know this? That’s right, @LoMoMarlins likes to delight the world with his manscaping habits, while not talking about anything and everything else… Did I (@PatrickGCain) mention that I don’t like Twitter?
But I do like knowing some players are “good guys” and have a sense of humor. So, without further ado, I give to you some highlights from Logan Morrison, OF/1B of the Florida Marlins…
1. He’s selling his cast.
2. He painted his case pinstripes to match his uniform.
3. He’s very active in responding to fans.
5. He’s unabashedly following webcam girls, despite not knowing what NSFW means. Then again, webcam girls may be very SFW in his line of W.
This, my friends, is your future friend.
Print This Post