- NotGraphs Baseball - http://www.fangraphs.com/not -
Observations from the Winter Meetings’ Front Lines
Posted By Carson Cistulli On December 3, 2012 @ 2:00 pm In Actual Thing | 3 Comments
Here are five things the author has witnessed within his first two hours at baseball’s Winter Meetings:
1. Famous baseballing writer Peter Gammons perform a maneuver not exactly like, but pretty similar to, a crane kick while attempting to navigate a particularly crowded walkway.
2. Two men conduct an entire conversation using the phrase “activity report” almost exclusively — like, much in the same way that a Smurf would use the word Smurf to Smurf an entire conversation.
3. An early nomination for Best Dressed of the Meetings: MLB Trade Rumors senior writer and politest Canadian Ben Nicholson-Smith.
4. Indoor jungles. Plural.
5. Young Pat Sajak and Young Pat Sajak’s bedroom eyes:
Article printed from NotGraphs Baseball: http://www.fangraphs.com/not
URL to article: http://www.fangraphs.com/not/observations-from-the-winter-meetings-front-lines/
Copyright © 2011 NotGraphs Baseball. All rights reserved.