‘Tis the season for resolutions, so let’s perceive of ourselves as better people for just a second. No worries about the sex of the title, these will work for fans of any gender. As you’ll see, these resolutions represent a two-pronged approach to this whole betterment thing. A little for the body, a little for the heart, and a little for the mind.
* I resolve to run more often … so that I can eat and drink as poorly as I want at the game.
* I resolve to put down my computer, phone and book so that I pay complete attention … to the game.
* I resolve to be more thrifty and spend less, perhaps by brewing more of my beer at home … so that I can afford to go to more games.
* I resolve to read more and fully research everything … that could make be a better fantasy player.
* I resolve to tell the people I love that I love them more often … so they don’t mind when I ask for the television for the game later.
* I resolve to learn something new … about baseball.
* I resolve to help others … dominate fantasy leagues I’m not in.
* I resolve to get organized … gotta get all those baseball cards in the right order.
* I resolve to spend as much time as possible with my son (due in early April) … and, of course, put the ball in his left hand as much as possible. Even LOOGYs get paid.
Print This Post