Here’s the cover of Jaci Burton’s Changing the Game:
And here I am, moved to make a noun out of “gorgeous-dangerous.” This books is a gorgeous-dangerous that I wouldn’t mind reading while safely positioned over my parlor fainting couch. Consider these pearls clutched. Consider this bodice ripped. Now consider these selected Amazon reviews of Burton’s gorgeous-dangerous:
– “Like how can you start falling in love with someone when all you do is bang them.” – eestev
– “The sex scenes were incredible and boy of boy, do those Riley boys have stamina…” – Kindle Lover
– “The sex parts were my favorite. I had a very hard time putting this book down. I can’t wait for the next book. I hope it is released soon.” – kitten123
– “One of the best I’ve read this year, and yes, a cold shower is definitely needed after this one.” – Jolie Weber
– “This one will leave you wanting a cold shower!” – Donna
– “Don’t forget to prepare the fan, ladies, because just like the first one this book is going to make you sweat, trust me ;)” – Alaiel Kreuz
– “I felt reading this book came straight out of a porn movie and she just wrote it in words.” – Roo
– “Sex. Sex, sex, sex. Sex.” – Kelly S.
– “I was bored by all the sex – which must be the biggest crime for an author of erotic romance.” – NStort
– “Boundless humping. Shorn, sinewy torsos. Loin-moistener of the week. 8.4 WAD (Wins Above Dirty). Baseball.” – D_CameronY2K
Review copy along with gold bridal hand fan hereby requested!
Print This Post