- NotGraphs Baseball - http://www.fangraphs.com/not -
Selected Reviews of “Changing the Game”
Posted By Dayn Perry On April 3, 2012 @ 1:12 pm In Readings | 11 Comments
Here’s the cover of Jaci Burton’s Changing the Game:
And here I am, moved to make a noun out of “gorgeous-dangerous.” This books is a gorgeous-dangerous that I wouldn’t mind reading while safely positioned over my parlor fainting couch. Consider these pearls clutched. Consider this bodice ripped. Now consider these selected Amazon reviews of Burton’s gorgeous-dangerous:
- “Like how can you start falling in love with someone when all you do is bang them.” – eestev
- “The sex scenes were incredible and boy of boy, do those Riley boys have stamina…” – Kindle Lover
- “The sex parts were my favorite. I had a very hard time putting this book down. I can’t wait for the next book. I hope it is released soon.” – kitten123
- “One of the best I’ve read this year, and yes, a cold shower is definitely needed after this one.” – Jolie Weber
- “This one will leave you wanting a cold shower!” – Donna
- “Don’t forget to prepare the fan, ladies, because just like the first one this book is going to make you sweat, trust me ;)” – Alaiel Kreuz
- “I felt reading this book came straight out of a porn movie and she just wrote it in words.” – Roo
- “Sex. Sex, sex, sex. Sex.” – Kelly S.
- “I was bored by all the sex – which must be the biggest crime for an author of erotic romance.” – NStort
- “Boundless humping. Shorn, sinewy torsos. Loin-moistener of the week. 8.4 WAD (Wins Above Dirty). Baseball.” – D_CameronY2K
Review copy along with gold bridal hand fan hereby requested!
Article printed from NotGraphs Baseball: http://www.fangraphs.com/not
URL to article: http://www.fangraphs.com/not/selected-reviews-of-changing-the-game/
Copyright © 2011 NotGraphs Baseball. All rights reserved.