Everyone who’s anyone knows that photo essays are preferable to real-live essays, on account of they (i.e. photo essays) demand considerably less of both the writer and reader.
It’s with that in mind that we present this, a photo essay of Brandon Allen’s upper-deck home run (video) at Yankee Stadium from Tuesday night.
1. Brandon Allen faces, and makes loud contact off of, one of the few players in the league with a larger body mass than himself.
2. The ball, having been struck, finds its way to, like, the fourth or seventh deck of Yankee Stadium.
3. Allen’s teammates are awed by capital-B Beauty.
4. Allen is unmoved by his achievement.
5. All those in attendance are killed by supernatural electricity.
Print This Post