- NotGraphs Baseball - http://www.fangraphs.com/not -
Stupid Photo Essay: Trout’s Three-Run Jimmy-Jack
Posted By Carson Cistulli On August 31, 2011 @ 3:57 pm In Stupid Photo Essay | 6 Comments
In the great tradition of that one weird girl from your high-school newspaper, NotGraphs once again presents a Stupid Photo Essay. Never hard to read, because it barely has words: that’s the Stupid Photo Essay way.
Let’s see what our photo essay reveals!
1. Mike Trout jimmy-jacks Vasquez’s 63 mph curveball.
2. Apropos of seemingly nothing, Trout begins grinning as he rounds second.
3. Trout remains begrinned even as he approaches home plate.
4. Trout’s smile proves contagious, infecting the already-pretty-infectable Torii Hunter.
5. Care Bear Stare.
Article printed from NotGraphs Baseball: http://www.fangraphs.com/not
URL to article: http://www.fangraphs.com/not/stupid-photo-essay-trouts-three-run-jimmy-jack/
Copyright © 2011 NotGraphs Baseball. All rights reserved.