* Oakland scoreboard gives the strangest info. Currently showing: Seth smith July (career totals) 6hr/26rbi. that’s it.
* Derek Norris is batting .364 in the 7th inning in 2012. more highly predictive info from the oak scoreboard.
* Remember how 1Bs used to be plated on first when receiving a throw? Now it almost seems theyre stepping towards the throw.
* Looks like 1bs are gettin away with pulling their plant foot off the bag before the catch is made.
* Batting gloves and personality types. Any chance the guys wearing the classic but modest franklin gloves more plate patience than the flashier and padded mizuno
* Oh and the new sexy nike gloves group
* Bare is rare. Wonder how many guys still go gloveless
* Load dip, cross yourself, spit dip everywhere, base hit, point to the heavens, spit dip again, score run, more christian gang signs, more mouth tobacco
* Baseball is life: kids in the $200 seats behind 1st and 3rd learn that baseballs r handed to them, kids in the $7 OF bleacher seats learn to scrap it out
Print This Post