By now, Jurickson Profar is a household name for serious baseball fans and prospect obsessives.
Due to an unshakeable feeling that “Jurickson Profar” is not really a name for a human being, the NotGraphs Investigative Reporting Investigation Team is investigating (for the purposes of reporting on) just what the term actually refers to. Preliminary investigative reports from the Team have yielded the following as possibilities:
- A degenerative nerve disorder that causes “immodest jiggling” in those it afflicts.
- A battery of psychological tests used to detect sociopathy in teenagers.
- A military strategy that Helmuth von Moltke the Elder used to lead the Prussians to victory in the Franco-Prussian War.
- An international arms dealer/pharmaceutical company that employs/tests products on African children.
- A New England-sized asteroid set to collide with earth in 2030, effectively ending life as we know it.
We’ll keep you posted.
This post comes to you with great assistance from the fine mind of the CushBomb.
Print This Post