- Adam Eaton And Unintended Consequences
Before a game against the Giants, I talked to the Diamondbacks' outfielder Adam Eaton about the first pitch and patience. That conversation may have had some unintended consequences.
- How Good of a Defender is Adam Eaton?
. Clearly, Jose Quintana is a borderline star-level player. And then there's Adam Eaton. Eaton, unquestionably, is a part of the core. But how valuable he is depends on where you're looking.
- Adam Eaton, Healthy and Scoring Runs
It seems so long ago now, but Diamondbacks outfielder Adam Eaton was hyped as a pretty nice sleeper headed into the season. Eaton collected 198 hits and 44 steals to go with a .456 OBP between Double
- Q&A: Adam Eaton, D'Backs Outfielder
Adam Eaton came off the disabled list on Tuesday, which is good news for the surprising Arizona Diamondbacks. It is also apropos. The two are a perfect fit. Few expected the D-Backs to be leading
- Eaton and Chen
The Phillies released Adam Eaton (finally) after two abysmal seasons in red pinstripes. Unfortunately he still had another quite lucrative year on the deal making it impossible to unload the flailing
- A Little More Butt: In Praise of Adam Eaton
Paul Coro of azcentral sports recently reported on Diamondbacks outfielder Adam Eaton's eight-month-long struggle with hives. Eaton himself surmises that the excessive sweating caused by the hives
- Compare and Contrast: Adam Eaton vs. Robin Hood
page -- is of Diamondbacks outfielder Adam Eaton and his Intended astride a pair of horses. The image on the right is of Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett -- also totally riding horses -- in the roles
- White Sox Add Adam Eaton to Long-Term Plan
When the White Sox signed Adam Eaton to a five-year, $23.5 extension over the weekend, the move in and of itself, wasn’t huge news. It wasn’t huge money, and Eaton isn’t a huge player, literally
- Saunders and the Gang: Late Value in the Outfield
average. Steamer and ZiPS expect less, but he should provide at least five home runs and approach 15 steals. The Fan Projections is awfully close to what Adam Eaton provides, at a discount of roughly 100
- Hank Conger, Fernando Martinez, Adam Eaton: Mining the Minors
doesn't make his return to the majors by mid-June.
POTENTIAL FANTASY ROLE: OF5 in NL-only 12-team leagues
Adam Eaton, D-backs OF
MILB LEVEL: Triple
- Eaton & Bourgeois: Deep League Waiver Wire
, these are your guys.
Adam Eaton | ARZ OF | CBS 11% Owned
Eaton has been playing regularly for the D-Backs while Chris Young has been mending, and now that Young has aggravated his quad injury
- Adam McFadden's 10 Bold Predictions
- Strikeout Stabilization: What Did We Learn In the First Month?
by this point.
Adam LaRoche (37.8) - Striking out this much through the first month isn’t a brand new thing for LaRoche. While he didn’t approach this strikeout rate at any point last season, he lugged
- A Closer Look At Six Hitters Off To Unique Starts
to his career mark. He also occupies a favorable position in a decent lineup. Selling high is fine, but I don't think fantasy owners should feel the need to scramble and sell him for scraps.
- Javier Baez and Risk in the Middle Infield
+ last year.
This isn’t to diminish the batting average risk Baez poses. Adam Dunn was the most extreme player who fits into that above group when he put up a wRC+ of 115 while striking out 34.2
- Reconsidering Brett Lawrie and Justin Smoak, Again
with his power has been a tendency to hit a lot of ground balls. While that means he doesn’t fit in with the typical power-hitter profile, he can still develop into a strong power source. Adam Jones
- Who is the Safest Hitter in the First Round?
with his massive power in 2014. He also swung and missed at pitches more often than almost anyone in baseball. That doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll strike out a ton or won’t hit for average. Adam Jones
- When Do Stars Become Scrubs?
- The Chicago Cubs Infield: Things Will Get Interesting
- Carlos Gonzalez and Risk in the Outfield
- The Arizona Infield: Goldschmidt and the Gang
- Picking Non-Obvious League Hitting Leaders
- Five Interesting Things from the First Five Days
- Who’s Seen the Most Left-Handers and What Does It Mean?
- Catching Up With Starling Marte and Joey Votto
- Walk Rate Stabilization: Holy Crap Bryce Harper and More
- Notes on Splits: Is This the Brandon Belt We've Been Waiting For?
- The Curious Case of the Elite Fantasy Shortstop
- Revisiting Second Base Rankings
- Looking Back, and Forward: The Top 10 Players for the Rest of the Season
- What to do With a Few Potential Disappointments From the Early Rounds
- Revisiting and Revising Bold Predictions