- The Park Effect: Ignore Minnesota's Korean Slugger at Your Peril
- A Year In xISO
. Shortly thereafter, Baseball Savant began tabulating total Barrels, Barrels per batted ball (Brls/BBE), and Barrels per plate appearance (Brls/PA). In a way, this is similar to Andrew Perpetua's
- Updating Hitter xISO and Second-Half Predictions
spotty injury history, I'm nervous about the second half.
Andrew McCutchen: ISO = .165, xISO = .233
Now, 'Cutch is hitting more popups this year than last year, which
- Can Statcast Help Identify Future Relief Pitcher Success?
- A New Hitter xISO, Now with Exit Velocity
. Perhaps not surprisingly, I’ll be mostly using it for fantasy. Dedicated FanGraphs readers will also note that Andrew Perpetua has been doing work with Statcast data on “these electronic pages
- The xStats Awards: Best Starter, Reliever, and Batter
- The 2016 xStats Most Improved Batters
respectively for Starting Pitcher, Reliever, and Batter. You could perhaps debate Chapman, maybe you prefer Andrew Miller for instance, but generally these guys are universally regarded as the top
- Exceptionally Well Hit Fly Balls And Home Run Surges
- Strong Spring Moves Donnie Dewees Into Top Few Rounds
- Missouri State Righty Jon Harris Shows First Round Ability
- xOBA and Using Statcast Data To Measure Offense
- A New BABIP for a Statcast Era
- What exactly do launch angles mean, anyway?
- Eight Players Under Performing their xOBA
- Five batters who are outperforming their xOBA.
- Fitting Running Speed into xOBA and xBABIP.
- A look into the new Marlins Park dimensions.
- Statcast FIP: Estimate The Home Runs
- Cameron Rupp Has Been Red Hot
- Howie Kendrick's Atypical First Half
- Four Yankee Batters Ready to Regress
- A lesson I Learned This Week About Statcast
- Can Statcast Tell Us What is Stranding the Mets?
- Using Statcast and xStats To Value Pitches
- Evaluating Hard and Soft Hit Balls Using Statcast
- Can Extremely Poorly Hit Balls And FIP Blend?
- Harper, Heyward, and Bruce: What Can We Expect From Them?
- Could A High BABIP Be A Sign of Good Pitching?
- Spin Rates, Swinging Strikes, and an xSwStrk Stat.
- 2016's Increases in Batted Ball Distances, HR%, and SLG
- Is Cameron Rupp Sneaking His Way Into Becoming A Top 10 Catcher?
- Will Freeman's Breakout Season Carry Over into 2017?
- Daniel Murphy's Transformation.
- Kang's Ups and Downs in 2016
- Asdrubal Cabrera's Power Surge May Not Be Repeatable
- Ideal Home Run Angles And the Players Who Hit Them
- Meet The Southpaw of New York Town
- The Updated xStats And Their Year To Year Correlations
- Using Statcast To Project Trea Turner
- Everything You Need To Know About Jay Bruce
- What To Expect From Gary Sanchez In 2017
- xStats, Steamer, and Players With Small Sample Sizes
- Statcast Batted Ball Stats For Aging Stars
- The Story On xStats Outliers
- Is Delmon Young About to Break Out?
- Why I Don't Use FIP
- The A's Declining Offense
- Pitches Seen: Baseball's Boring Inefficiency
- The Search for a Good Approach
- Complete Outfield Dimensions
- Kinda Juiced Ball: Nonlinear COR, Homers, and Exit Velocity
- Andrew Cashner's Fantasy Ceiling
I apologize for this post. Feel free to leave your own images of Andrew Cashner's fantasy ceiling, or fantasy ceiling fan, in the comments.
- Mullet Watch: Andrew Cashner
Andrew Cashner - mugshot of a mullet pic.twitter.com/RUTkJc2unJ— CJ Fogler (@cjzero) March 31, 2014
I think his fantasy ceiling just collapsed.
- Andrew McCutchen Looks... Different
Click to embiggen... your dreams.
I don't watch a ton of Pirates games, so I'm no authority on the matter, but, if memory serves, Andrew McCutchen looks less, uh, European in person than on his
- Ask Andrew McCutchen!
League Baseball center fielder Andrew McCutchen -- these questions. Perhaps they have the answers, and would be willing to share them with us. Sometimes on this journey, we all need some guidance
- Jimmer Friedman? Andrew Fredette?
shooting from anywhere on the court. And, like Friedman, Fredette comes from a Jewish family.
That's about where the similarities between Fredette and Andrew Friedman, pictured on the right, end
- A World Without Andrew McCutchen
The idea of a world without Garfield has already been fully realized. But what of a world without Andrew McCutchen?
I've often wondered -- fantasized, even -- about what it would be like if I
- The New Old Andrew Cashner
Back in May, Chris Cwik noticed something very interesting about Andrew Cashner. His hard slider was gone. Whether the pitcher had done it to save his arm, or the pitch had changed because
- Respecting Andrew McCutchen
votes, and the winner probably won't be unanimous.
But let's not let the reality of a solid field of candidates obscure the fact that Andrew McCutchen is pulling away from the field. He might
- Andrew McCutchen And Barry Bonds
Andrew McCutchen is a toolsy Pittsburgh outfielder with a good eye at the plate that just put it all together and showed career bests in most categories in his age-26 season. He did
- Projecting Andrew Benintendi
The Red Sox made Andrew Benintendi the seventh pick in the draft last summer after he hit a torrid .376/.488/.717 as a sophomore at Arkansas, giving him easily the highest OPS in the SEC. Benintendi
- JABO: The Matter With Andrew McCutchen
Andrew McCutchen has been bad. I think I'm allowed to say that. Used to be, it was just a bad start. It's still a bad start, but we're a week into May, so that "just" is disappearing by the second
- The Case for Keeping Andrew McCutchen
About a month ago at this site, Dave Cameron argued that any offers for Andrew McCutchen this offseason would likely reflect McCutchen's potential for a rebound from a poor and (until recently
- Enter Andrew Cashner
, a young and handsome right-hander -- a prospect highly touted, mysterious and oft-cloaked in shadows -- has emerged. Enter Andrew Cashner.
Having won the spring's now-contested fifth starter
- Will Andrew McCutchen Rebound?
This wasn't the season newly minted Andrew McCutchen owners had in mind when they rostered him during their 2016 drafts. Not only was he a disappointment in fantasy circles, but also in real baseball
- Andrew Miller's MLB Return
For a 26-year-old with an even 300 innings pitched in the majors, Andrew Miller has worn many labels throughout his career. He was a college ace at North Carolina and a top-10 pick by the Tigers
- Andrew Miller's Iffy Future
Andrew Miller has two articles linked on his page. One directs to a RotoGraphs piece written by the Talented Mr. Bendix and clicking the other will lead to a detailed look at the tallest rotations
- Andrew Miller's Vesting Option
- I would also accept "sneakiest" - one yet. As first reported by Alex Speier, Boston struck a deal with Andrew Miller that essentially circumvents the waiver process.
Here's the basics - Miller
- Andrew McCutchen Arrives
Eric Seidman covered last week -- Andrew McCutchen has officially established himself as one of the best, and most exciting, players in the game. It's a damn shame that he continues to fly under
- What is Andrew Cashner's Value?
A pitcher in Petco Park should always be on your fantasy radar. With the trade of Anthony Rizzo, Andrew Cashner became the most recent pitcher to be acquired by the Padres. While Cashner will pitch
- The Steady Improvement of Andrew Cashner
It's tough to say San Diego Padres' pitcher Andrew Cashner is breaking out. After posting a 3.09 ERA, and a 3.35 FIP, over 175 innings in 2013, Cashner had officially arrived. On top of that, his
- Andrew McCutchen's Controlled Aggression
Patience has been a big part of Andrew McCutchen's game since his arrival in Pittsburgh in 2009. The two-time All-Star walked in at least 10 percent of his plate appearances in all four of his MLB
- What To Do With Andrew Bailey
But no more.
Hi, my name is Michael, and I cut Andrew Bailey.
I owned Bailey in a non-keeper league with just one disabled list slot, already occupied by another player more likely
- Who Is Andrew Lambo?
. Luckily for you, that's what we provide here on RotoGraphs, a 360 degree view of a player's likely future, using my trusty crystal ball that has never once failed me.
Andrew Lambo came up
- Andrew McCutchen and Selling Low
So, with that said, let's talk about Andrew McCutchen.
The Pirates franchise player had a disastrous 2016 season, putting up career worst numbers in basically everything that counts
- FG on Fox: The Development of Andrew Cashner
When the Padres traded for Andrew Cashner before the 2012 season, he was a reliever with a nasty knuckle slider and a 100 mph fastball -- and injury issues. The Padres believed that he could become
- My Favorite Andrew Miller Fact
, then, is to tell you what you already know, but in some new and different way. When it works, I think we all get to come away feeling smart! Hopefully it continues to work.
What I have for you here is an Andrew
- Andrew Miller Is the Perfect Relief Pitcher
games against any good team is a massive challenge. And the idea of winning four straight against Andrew Miller's team seems downright impossible, because right now, Andrew Miller is basically
- The Dream of the '70s Is Alive in Andrew Miller
of this enthusiasm regarding bullpen usage has been Cleveland left-hander Andrew Miller. And for good reason: not only has Miller been predictably effective, but he's also been ubiquitous. Following last
- Andrew Miller's New Harder Slider
Jose Bautista is a quote machine, good and bad. Earlier, Craig Edwards looked at what the Jays outfielder said about the strike zone, and here's a more benign thing that Bautista said about Andrew
- Andrew Cashner, Deep in the Heart of Texas
to have Andrew Cashner throw some of those innings for them.
Cashner has spent most of his time with the Padres and was traded to the Marlins around the trade deadline. Good 2013 and 2014 campaigns
- 2009 Impact Rookie: Andrew McCutchen
Outfielder Andrew McCutchen has been on the prospect map ever since high school - when he was selected in the first round by Pittsburgh in 2005. The Florida native has been one of the Pirates' top
- Taking a Flier on Andrew Cashner as a Starter
After turning to veterans to fill in the back end of the rotation, the Padres are now turning youthful Andrew Cashner into a starting pitcher. Like most Padre pitchers, Cashner has been better
- The Kyle Schwarber-Andrew Miller Dance
on their World Series roster, and one of them is Ryan Merritt, the soft-tossing rookie that they're likely hoping they don't have to use. For all intents and purposes, Andrew Miller is the only lefty
- The Pirates Sail Forward With Andrew McCutchen
The Pirates almost traded Andrew McCutchen. That’s all anyone could really think about when McCutchen was present at the Pirates’ annual PirateFest, the Saturday after the end of the winter meetings
- 2009 Prospect Duds: Andrew Brackman
You know a player is talented when he is ranked as an organization's third best prospect despite not throwing a pitch in his entire pro career spanning two years. The Yankees' Andrew Brackman
- Andrew Miller's Postseason Dominance in Context
This morning, I wrote about Andrew Miller's postseason dominance, and compared his current usage to how Mariano Rivera was deployed by the Yankees during their World Series runs. I noted Miller's
- Matt Harvey Out, Andrew Cashner In
this week, and could have value down the stretch.
Before we look at Andrew Cashner, let's quickly examine Harvey. If the reports are true, Harvey will face the Washington Nationals on Friday
- Missing: Andrew Cashner's Hard Slider
Andrew Cashner has always been a tantalizing pitcher. Armed with impressive stuff, he's already shown flashes of brilliance in the rotation. But due to injuries, we haven't been able to see Cashner
- Andrew Cashner Is My Spirit Animal
It is no secret around these digital pages just how big of an Andrew Cashner fan I am. That being said, yet again his season was cut short due to injury. This year it was elbow soreness that caused
- Andrew Miller at Nick Markakis Money
about trying to figure out why Markakis got so expensive. The numbers we have don't exactly support the full commitment.
Later today, or maybe tomorrow, Andrew Miller is likely to sign with a team
- The Time Is Not Right to Trade Andrew McCutchen
like a likely seller, attention has turned to a less-likely trade target, with speculation mounting that perhaps now is the time for the Pirates to trade Andrew McCutchen.
On the one hand, I
- Andrew Bailey: Boston's New Closer
The Boston Red Sox picked up a Jonathan Papelbon replacement on Wednesday, acquiring Andrew Bailey (and Ryan Sweeney) from the Oakland A's for Josh Reddick and prospects Raul Alcantara and Miles Head
- Scouting the Yankees' Return for Andrew Miller
The package netted by Brian Cashman and the Yankees in exchange for Andrew Miller is headlined by two big names in OF Clint Frazier and LHP Justus Sheffield (both of whom project as average-or-better
- BREAKING: J.J. Putz and Andrew Bailey
puzzling one-game release point data, and his drop in velocity -- which stabilizes quickly -- it's fair to worry about Putz, and to keep Bell rostered.
Andrew Bailey, is in a slightly different
- Andrew Heaney Ready For Prime Time
I've seen Andrew Heaney pitch several times, but the most memorable occasion was at the 2012 Big XII Baseball Tournament. Oklahoma State and Oklahoma were facing off at 9:00 am on a Wednesday. Bleary
- Andrew Cashner Cashes In On Rotation Spot
It was no secret that I was a huge Andrew Cashner fan heading into the season. You could say that he was my sleeper/undervalued pitcher of the year. I drafted him for my LABR team and Tout Wars squad
- Tyson Ross: The New Andrew Cashner
Yesterday I reminded you all about my preseason lovefest for Andrew Cashner. What I neglected to mention because it wasn't all that important, is that Cashner opened the year in the bullpen
- Rangers Inexplicably Sign Andrew Cashner
The Texas Rangers signed Andrew Cashner to a one-year deal for $10 million dollars on Friday. It’s tough for a one-year deal to be really bad, almost regardless of the cost because the commitment
- Andrew Miller and The Art of the Dumpster Dive
Facing one of the worst offenses in baseball last night, Andrew Miller yielded 10 baserunners, became the first pitcher to give up a home run to Orlando Hudson all season, and walked away
- Pirates Lock Up Andrew McCutchen
million contract with star center fielder Andrew McCutchen. No need to bury the lede here - this is nothing short of a fantastic signing for the Pirates.
Just 25 years old, McCutchen had just over two
- Q&A: Andrew McCutchen, Thoughtful Superstar
Andrew McCutchen is chasing a batting title -- he leads the National League with a .369 average -- as well as an MVP award. The 25-year-old Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder tops the senior circuit
- Andrew McCutchen's Injury is a Huge Blow
In 2013, Andrew McCutchen was the best player in the National League, and he was rewarded with the NL Most Valuable Player award. In 2014, he and a few others are essentially even for the title
- Andrew McCutchen's Reminder That Baseball Is Cruel
that they elicit sympathy from even the most hardened baseball fans. You know the ones I’m talking about, the games that make you cringe when you check a box score. The games like the one Andrew
- Andrew Miller on the Evolution of his Slider
If you didn’t already know that Andrew Miller has a great slider, you do now. The lanky left-hander has been dominating the postseason. He’s also been garnering plenty of media attention, including
- The Nationals Work Best for Andrew McCutchen
to reduce anxiety in the meantime. They don't want people stressing out until or unless there's something worth stressing over.
The Andrew McCutchen offers have taken on a different feel. At first, it felt
- Andrew Benintendi and Recent #1 Prospects
This past weekend saw the release of MLB.com’s Top 100 prospects, including a show on MLB Network highlighting the Top 50. Andrew Benintendi was named their #1 overall prospect, a fact that’s sure
- Projecting the Prospects in the Andrew Cashner Trade
- Love Song for C. Andrew Sabo
- So You Want to Beat Andrew Miller: A Walkthrough
: the 6-foot-7 swamp monster that comes out of their bullpen the moment they get a lead by the name of Andrew Miller.
He just won the ALCS MVP. In this postseason, he's thrown 20 scoreless innings
- White Sox Sign Andrew Miller Lite(?)
, reports indicated that David Robertson is seeking a four-year deal in the mold of Jonathan Papelbon‘s $50MM contract, and the asking price on top lefty reliever Andrew Miller might not be much lower
- Andrew Zimbalist Says What We're All Thinking
In this article about the Dodgers sale (which raises some of the same questions I'm having about the price), Andrew Zimbalist says this about Frank McCourt:
"It's problematic," Zimbalist said. "He
- Andrew Miller, Wade Davis and the Battle of the Bullpen Aces
of that because that’s exactly what I already did. Here's the top 10:
Dellin Betances, Yankees, 3.5
Wade Davis, Royals, 3.4
Andrew Miller, Orioles 2.2
Kelvin Herrera, Royals, 2.1
- Addison Reed Has Become Andrew Miller-Lite
Over the last calendar year, Andrew Miller has a 1.81 ERA and a 2.22 FIP. Those dominant numbers, combined with the compelling nature of Miller's complete transformation, have rightfully earned him
- Here Are Andrew Miller's 10 Biggest Spots
is Andrew Miller. I find Miller to be much more pleasing, so here comes stuff about him.
You might remember that, before the year, Miller sustained a fracture in his non-throwing wrist. So
- Yankees Flex Spending Power, Ink Andrew Miller
There are a lot of people out there wary of giving any reliever a four-year contract. That much is understandable; relievers are capricious. Just yesterday, I tried to make the case that Andrew
- The Three Silliest Andrew Miller Swings of the Year
Andrew Miller made a batter look silly last night. Andrew Miller makes batters look silly most nights, but last night, a batter looked particularly silly. One surefire way to identify a batter who
- Dodgers Flip Andrew Heaney for Howie Kendrick
Well, that didn't take long. A few hours after the reports came out on the trade sending Dee Gordon to the Marlins for Andrew Heaney and stuff, Heaney was redirected to the Angels in exchange
- Andrew McCutchen Clearly Doesn't Have His Swing
- Effective Andrew Miller Helping Boston's Bullpen
is the easiest way to change performance.
Among the replacements was former Miguel Cabrera trade bait Andrew Miller, who is finally starting to pitch like the sixth overall pick in the country is expected
- Andrew Bailey: I Don't Give A [Expletive]
Red Sox reliever Andrew Bailey, quoted at WEEI.com:
“I don’t give a [expletive], frankly. I just want to play and get to the playoffs,” Bailey said. “Whatever role they see fit, that’s what I
- NERD Game Scores: Andrew Heaney Performance Review
Highly Rated Game
Los Angeles AL at Seattle | 16:10 ET
Heaney (20.1 IP, 81 xFIP-) vs. Walker (97.1 IP, 99 xFIP-)
Young Angels left-hander Andrew Heaney has produced, over his first three major-league
- Andrew Werner Was Pulling the String Last Night
As I was flipping channels last night I managed to stumble on the Padres - Dodgers game. Andrew Werner, a 25 year-old rookie making only his third career start, was on the hill for the Padres
- Andrew McCutchen Makes a Modern Baserunning Gaffe
It's not very often you see Andrew McCutchen making a mistake, but it happened yesterday in Pittsburgh's 1-0 loss to the Tigers. A tip of the hat to Pirates broadcasters Tim Neverett and Bob Walk
- Digging Deep: Andrew Werner and Tyler Cloyd
league. Two guys I like this week are Andrew Werner of the Padres and Tyler Cloyd of the Phillies. Both have decent strikeout rates in a small number of innings, so there is a chance they help even
- How Andrew McCutchen Saved His Season
It's possible Andrew McCutchen hasn't been the hottest hitter in baseball, but at the very least, there haven't been many much hotter. What makes the year notable, though, is that — as late as early
- Projecting Dodgers Left Fielder Andrew Toles
I'll be honest: three months ago, I had never heard of Andrew Toles. I first became aware of the 24-year-old's existence back in July when I was finalizing my latest KATOH model, and Toles projected
- Lonnie Chisenhall & Andrew Werner: Deep League WW
in the category and sometimes that in itself is a win from a freely available player.
Andrew Werner | SD SP | 11% Owned
Werner is a pitcher who admittedly I had never heard of before his call up
- Moneyball Comes to LA: Dodgers Hire Andrew Friedman
Theo Epstein from Boston, and are now not too far away from being a very scary competitor for the rest of the NL Central. And now, the Dodgers have lured Rays GM Andrew Friedman out of Tampa Bay
- The Padres Possess the Andrew Miller Backup Plan
We're soon to see the Yankees trade away at least one dominant left-handed reliever in Aroldis Chapman, and it's very possible they deal away a second dominant left-handed reliever in Andrew Miller
- Q&A: Andrew Heaney, Miami Marlins Pitching Prospect
Andrew Heaney is one of the reasons the Marlins have a brighter future than you might think. The team has a plethora of talented young arms, and the 22-year-old southpaw is poised to join Jose
- Scouting All the Prospects in the Andrew Cashner Trade
for Andrew Cashner and others.
Naylor, a native of Ontario, stood out during his showcase summer because of his big raw power but wasn't seen as a potential first rounder until he began to rake against
- Fantex Selling Stock in Andrew Heaney's Future Earnings
on results. If Fantex and Los Angeles Angels starter Andrew Heaney get their way, fans and investors will soon be able to invest in the future earnings of the Angels left-hander. Heaney and Fantex
- Jesus Guzman and Andrew Miller: Mining the Minors
be a smart power and eligibility add in deep NL-only play. And of course, to keep his roster spot, he'll need to hit. But that's the one thing Guzman does well.
Andrew Miller, Red Sox SP/RP
- Relative Waiver Wire: Danny Salazar, Andrew Heaney
a short week thanks to the All-Star break. We’re required to start players whom we’ve successfully claimed for an entire week before we can reserve them. My bid is in.
SP Andrew Heaney, Miami Marlins
- Miami's Andrew Suarez Searches for 2014 Form
The results weren’t pretty for Andrew Suarez, who battled himself as much as he did the North Carolina Tar Heels in Chapel Hill last Saturday.
Pulled after throwing 60 pitches in just three
- Juan Nicasio and Andrew Oliver: Mining the Minors
- Video: Andrew Miller's Entire Sunday Appearance in 30 Sec.
Andrew Miller pitched for Boston on Sunday, March 3rd, 2013, against the New York Yankees. He threw 15 pitches and struck out all three batters he faced. His entire appearance lasted just three
- Andrew Dice Clay Interprets Baseball Poetry: F.P. Adams
In this edition of Andrew Dice Clay Interprets Baseball Poetry, the Dice Man sets his sights on the famous piece by Franklin Pierce Adams, Baseball's Sad Lexicon.
These are the saddest
- Andrew Miller Has Had That David Ross At-Bat Before
Inarguably, one of the biggest moments of Game 1 happened in the seventh inning. Really, a handful of the biggest moments of Game 1 happened in the seventh inning, but the top half ended with Andrew
- You Don't Just Have to Beat Andrew Miller's Slider
The media has presented a skewed perspective. The matchup we are going to see is the Chicago Cubs against the Cleveland Indians. The matchup we aren't going to see is the Chicago Cubs against Andrew
- How to Raise Your Stock in 10 Days, Starring Andrew Cashner
to choose Andrew Cashner's question mark. Take his word for it:
Andrew Cashner: "I know I'm going to be traded. It's just part of the game, part of where the season's at."
— Dennis Lin
- Indians Attempt to Go All In, Still Wind Up with Andrew Miller
to do, regarding Andrew Miller. The Miller news is official -- no take-backs! -- and the details are as follows:
LHP Andrew Miller
OF Clint Frazier
- Would the Dodgers Have Been Better Off Keeping Andrew Heaney?
Earlier this offseason, the Dodgers and Marlins completed a large trade, with Dee Gordon, Dan Haren, and Miguel Rojas getting shipped to Florida (along with $10 million) while Andrew Heaney, Enrique
- Orioles Land Andrew Miller from busy Red Sox
Andrew Miller has been phenomenal for Boston this season. He has struck out over 40 percent of the batters he has faced, and has been death against both lefties (0.65 FIP, .194 wOBA allowed
- Juan Francisco & Andrew Romine: Deep League Waiver Wire
when many other teams are trotting out fourth outfielders and utility infielders could allow you to keep pace while your injured players heal.
Andrew Romine | SS/3B DET | 1% Owned
After the season
- Andrew Wilkins & Ryan Rua: Deep League Waiver Wire
, but concluded that none of them were very intriguing for this year given playing time concerns. However, two players called up before Monday are of interest.
Andrew Wilkins | 1B CHW | CBS 1
- Marlins Add Andrew Cashner, Colin Rea for Stretch Run
So, they've conducted a trade, which reportedly includes the following pieces (arranged in approximate order of name-recognition):
The Marlins get:
- How Can We Help Andrew Cashner Bounce Back?
Andrew Cashner just signed a one-year deal with the Rangers, the kind of deal you might call a pillow contract, an opportunity for Cashner to bounce back and get on the market with better numbers
- Danny Hultzen, Fernando Martinez, Andrew Brackman: Prospect Chatter
, but he could eventually become a useable OF5 just based on having a pretty clear path to playing time.
3) Andrew Brackman, Reds
While it's tempting to think that Brackman, who the Yankees released
- Effectively Wild Episode 556: Andrew Friedman Makes His Move, and the Royals Roll On
Ben and Sam discuss the Dodgers' hiring of Andrew Friedman and the Royals' latest postseason victory.