- Reviewing Brad Johnson's 2016 Bold Predictions
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 9/20/16
Today's transcript is go. Lots of dynasty and keeper questions.
Brad Johnson: Ahoy there
Brad Johnson: This might be the last chat of the season
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 9/13/16
:01EB: Hey Brad. Hope all is well. I'm in contention in my AL-only league and it's slim pickings on the waiver wire in terms of SP. I would greatly appreciate if you could please rank the following
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 8/30/16
of his second start4:33Brad Johnson: assuming it's Yahoo or another platform that lets you manage an illegal roster4:33Kevin: What the heck am I doing with Brad Miller on the cheap in my ottoneu
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 8/23/16
). phelps, samardzija, or yordano for decent production until stras is back?
Brad Johnson: As long as you can stream, I'd go start by start rather than picking one guy
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 8/16/16
The chat is complete, here's the transcript.
Brad Johnson: Alrighty, let's kick this off. I'll be right back with some water.
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 8/9/16
to suggest more power ROS. JBJ has the production though. Which do you like? Thanks!
Brad Johnson: Polanco seems to have a couple nagging injuries. I'd go with the healthier
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 8/2/16
Here's today's transcript. We should have more trade deadlines to stir the pot.
Brad Johnson: Hey folks, let's get rolling. Why don't we talk about some real baseball trades
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat 7/26/16
. Posey replacement would be Norris or Joseph.2:03Brad Johnson: I'd probably go Sale, depends on your category needs though2:03Jimmer: Hi Brad! When Orlando Arcia gets called up, where do he and Jonathan
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 7/19/16
, Hill, Nola, Shoemaker.2:17Brad Johnson: Hill2:17big al kiddie's pal: hi brad, what are your thoughts on alex reyes for this season? is he going to have any kind of impact as a reliever? or should i
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 7/5/16
...2:01Steve: Hi Brad, was offered his Matt Shoemaker for my Melvin Upton Jr. 12-team league. This seem like a good sell-high for me? Thanks!2:01Brad Johnson: similar talents and risk profiles2
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 6/28/16
Johnson: without knowing the keep situation on Britton, I'd probably pass on this2:38Avi: Brad, isn't the bone spur surgery at this point of the year a season ending injury?2:38Brad Johnson: surgery
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 6/21
for a monster of some kind.1:56Josh: Hey Brad! 12 team mixed league: I can only roster 3 of these 6 due to some forthcoming DL activations. Which 3 stay out of this group? Heyward, L Martin, Valencia
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 6/7
/aren't inspiring.1:49Brad Johnson: Try Merrifield until he turns pumpkin1:50Brad Johnson: Rajai will keep playing and shouldn't cost much1:50Bossman Junior: Hi Brad. With Leonys Martin coming back
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 5/31
Here's the transcript from today's chat.
Brad Johnson: Hey everyone, I'm running just a couple minutes behind. We'll get started soon.
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 5/24
The transcript is below.
Brad Johnson: Let's get this going. I tried putting an apple in my smoothie today and it's gross
Alex: Hey Brad. My Drew Smyly
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 5/17
Here's the transcript of today's chat. Lot's of fun topics.
Breakout Stars..?: Brandon Drury, Danny Valencia?
Brad Johnson: What are you looking
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 5/10
Brad Johnson: Ahoy there. Let's get this shindig started
JD: Hi Brad, should I drop any of Gausman, Conley, Roark for Rodon in a 10-teamer H2H redraft? I
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 5/3
Here's the transcript in glorious HD!
Brad Johnson: Hey all, I opened the queue early to post a poll, but I'm not taking questions yet. If you submit one, I WILL skip it. See you
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat – 4/26/16
Brad Johnson: I do think they'll recover, but the damage is already done. You'll need to get lucky streaming high end relievers to make up for it
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 4/19/16
Chat Transcript below!
Shawn: James Shields still top 30ish SP?
Brad Johnson: No, not remotely close.
Brad Johnson: He's
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 4/12/16
Transcript from Tuesday's chat!
Brad Johnson: Ok, I've opened the chat early since I forgot to set the queue to open. You should be able to post questions now
- Brad Johnson RotoGraphs Chat - 4/5/16
- Brad Johnson's 10 Timid Predictions
timid predictions for the 2016 season.
1. Brad Boxberger will miss approximately eight weeks - and possibly more
Reports from sources both myriad and sundry state that Brad Boxberger
- Brad Johnson's 10 Bold Predictions
- Reviewing Brad Johnson's 2015 Bold Predictions
the Phillies with 3.9 WAR. He also fell four stolen bases short of my projection.
1-f0r-8 (5 almosts)
9. Brad Boxberger will save at least 35 games
Well there's no uncertainty here. Boxberger
- The Daily Grind: SaberSim, Lamb, Tomlin
descriptions have me worried about out pitches. We'll see how the debut looks.
Stack Targets: Brad Mills, Ivan Nova, Joe Kelly, J.A. Happ, Bartolo Colon, Martin Perez, Danny Duffy, Jered Weaver
- Brad Johnson's 10 Bold Predictions
, but he has to seize it before the Phillies roster other players like Jeff Francoeur (in camp as an NRI) or add external talent. If he does play, the stolen bases should follow.
9. Brad Boxberger
- The Daily Grind: 8-21-14 - Presented by FanDuel
. He has to survive the Detroit juggernaut.
It's kind of shocking that Franklin Morales continues to draw starts. Brad Mills has flipped all over the league this year. He's a much better candidate
- The Daily Grind: 7-1-14 - Presented by FanDuel
of the top stacking targets tonight. The Nationals have a few potent right-handed bats to deploy against the mediocre lefty.
If the Nationals aren't your thing, try the Tigers against A's lefty Brad
- The Daily Grind: 6-30-14 - Presented by FanDuel
-handed pitching. Brad Mills will have a tough time holding them down. His pitching style is much better suited to the Coliseum.
Lesser targets include Justin Masterson, Scott Carroll, Ricky Nolasco
- The Daily Grind: 6-25-14 - Presented by FanDuel
for a long time. This year, he's working with a 5.12 ERA and 3.86 FIP. DIPS theory says he'll be better. Years of experience say otherwise.
Brad Mills is a bit of an unknown quantity. It's hard to gauge
- The Daily Grind: 6-24-14
, which means tomorrow is a good time to pick up Orioles.
Soft-tossing lefty Brad Mills is probably a target. He's certainly an interesting story with his $1 purchase price.
Speaking of soft
- The Daily Grind: 6-20-14 - Presented by FanDuel
left-handed pitcher. Joe Saunders is a decidedly mediocre lefty. Expect some offense. Unfortunately, Mike Trout costs more than a mid-tier pitcher these days.
Felix Doubront versus Brad Mills has
- Brad Johnson Baseball Chat -- 4/3/14
explain 12:02Brad Johnson: Eno is on a plane to Jamaica12:02Comment From LenardLost Ramos and was offered Posey, Desmond, and Donaldson in return for Wright, Trumbo, and Gyorko. I can slide Brad Miller
- Brad Johnson's 10 Bold Predictions
- The Pitcher Who Did the Most With the Least
his four seam fastball was most frequently used at just 26.7 percent. I'm not surprised to find Zito as the victor. Dick Mills, who ran an internet based pitch coaching service frequently used Zito
- Divine Intervention: Brad Mills Traded to the Angels
Save for San Diego, it's hard to envision a more heavenly landing spot for a pitcher like Brad Mills than the Angels. An extreme fly ball lefty prone to whiplash, Mills bombed in three brief big
- FanGraphs Scouting: Bird-Dogging Brad Mills
of the Padres organization is definitely on the mound but the upper ranks of the system is a little bare. As such, I strongly recommend that you considering posing offers for Toronto's Brad Mills