- Finding Comps for Brandon Finnegan Using PITCHf/x
- Response to "A Nice Problem to Have"
- Could It Be Time to Update WAR's Positional Adjustments?
- Corey Dickerson Doesn't Care About Your Stupid Strike Zone
- How Brett Gardner's Plate Discipline Made Him Great
- Brandon Moss has Become a Little Too Patient
- Why Haven't the A's had Any Good Pitch-Framers?
- Searching for the Existence of Team Clutch as a Repeatable Skill
- What Types of Hitters Have Large Platoon Splits?
- Applying KATOH to Historical Prospects
- Using Short-Season A Stats to Predict Future Performance
- Using Rookie League Stats to Predict Future Performance
- Using Triple-A Stats to Predict Future Performance
- Using Double-A Stats to Predict Future Performance
- Using High-A Stats to Predict Future Performance
- Using low-A Stats to Predict Future Performance
- How Telling are a Teenager's A-ball Stats?
Josh Van Meter
There are some highly
- Annyong, DJ Kitty
nominated for Best Movie
in a bus
in South Korea.
a paw to my lips
- How Much Work are AL Starters Doing, and What Difference Has It Made in Team Success?
- Kicking Rocks: Mitchell Friedman?
playing with third graders who have no understanding of this beloved game.
Ban the head to head format in fantasy baseball. Mitchell Friedman does not deserve a ring.
- Yankees Look to Mix it Up with D.J. Mitchell
With the big league pitching staff under performing, the New York Yankees front office has been forced to shake things up. In the upheaval, minor league starter D.J. Mitchell finds himself added
- Poll: Mitchell Boggs and Persian Cats
This is St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Mitchell Boggs:
Like many a reader or writer of NotGraphs, I'm a fan of wacky facial hair, and this here beard-thing is pretty bitchin'.
You know what
- DJ Kitty Is Here to Help
at the office, at the gym and in the bedroom is not lost on the Tampa Bay Rays, who have hereby put the "wild" and the "card" into "wild card." Please ready an awkward fist-bump for DJ Kitty
- Kevin Mitchell Is Here to Help
that. But in the unlikely event that someone does need to take back the streets, may I humbly suggest that Kevin Mitchell be deputized posthaste?
- Mitchell Boggs: Fantasy Closer Update
reclaiming his job. But what about the guy that replaced him?
After a few days of speculation, Tony LaRussa confirmed to us that Mitchell Boggs is first in line for saves during Franklin's (possibly
- Video: He's the DJ, I'm the Mayor
, but rather Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter. The man next to him, on the ones and twos, is DJ Jazzy Jeff, who once combined with the Fresh Prince (a.k.a. Will Smith) to sing the songs of our lives
- Mitchell Boggs and Other Pen Randoms
Mitchell Boggs STL
With his next inning pitched, Boggs will record his 100th MLB inning. That should be an exciting, if ultimately irrelevant round number achievement. Boggs was previously