- Daily Fantasy Strategy — April 17 — For Draftstreet
session on Wednesday with no discomfort and the Braves draw a Phillies team they're likely to hold a lead on.
Danny Salazar - $16,714
The Tigers are a dangerous outfit but one that's missing
- Possible Side Impacts of Base Stealers
- Blake Murphy's 10 Bold Predictions
- Reflections From A Very Deep, Very Early Auction
Sean Doolittle, Oak RP
Josh Collmenter, Ari RP
Luis Avilan, Atl RP
Joel Peralta, TB RP
Cody Allen, Cle RP
Danny Farquhar, Sea RP
- Royals Rotation: Half Their Payroll, Next To None Of Your Budget
appears close to being major-league ready and offers some really nice potential, especially in dynasty leagues. Danny Duffy could also be blocked, though that’s still the fault of his disastrous 2011. He
- Is David Murphy Fantasy Relevant?
The Indians finalized their two-year, $12 million deal with David Murphy today. He's projected for two wins by Steamer, and in the past that front office has pegged the cost per win much higher than
- Daniel Murphy: A Surprise in the Top 5
In his fourth full big league season, Mets second baseman Daniel Murphy finally fulfilled his fantasy promised and delivered great value to his owners. Likely drafted in the last two rounds or simply
- 10 Bold Reflections: We suck, we're idiots
had a heck of a season.
Danny Espinosa outperforms Ian Desmond
Stat Line: Espinosa .158/.193/.272, 3 HR, 1 SB; Desmond .280/.331/.453, 20 HR, 21 SB
Jonny Gomes hits 20 HR and 25 doubles
- Daily Fantasy Strategy – 8/31 – For Draftstreet
can be prepared to move on them next week.
Danny Duffy – Sanders highlighted his strikeout potential and he didn’t disappoint in his debut on Thursday night, striking out seven over 6.7 shutout
- Daily Fantasy Strategy – First Half Reflections
- 2013 Shortstop Tier Rankings: July
for pop but could be a real problem in OBP-leagues; Aviles had a really good stretch but is back to being a fill-in behind Jason Kipnis and Cabrera.
Tier Seven - Speculating
- Daniel Murphy & Power Potential
Daniel Murphy has started to command more attention from fantasy owners. He amassed 600 plate appearances for the first time last year and has really locked down the everyday role at second base
- Blake Murphy's 10 Bold Fantasy Predictions
long fly outs turning into doubles now.
3) Danny Espinosa outperforms Ian Desmond for fantasy purposes.
Espinosa has some serious strikeout issues that can be a drain on the batting average, while
- David Murphy: Undrafted
David Murphy hit over .300 with double-digit power and steals last season. He's in line for more playing time with Josh Hamilton gone. He just turned 31, so age is only a slight concern