Sort by Relevancy
- Henry Owens on His Rookie Season
The Boston Red Sox didn’t trade Henry Owens during the Winter Meetings. They still might trade him, depending on what kind of offers they receive for the 23-year-old lefty. While there’s
- The Daily Grind: Owens, Peavy, Gutierrez
in bargain land, you'll find Henry Owens with a $5,900 price tag on FanDuel. The Boston lefty is opposed by Josh Tomlin. He will eventually regress - just maybe not this season. After all, anything can
- The Daily Grind: Crowdsourced Call Ups, Banuelos, Owens
with the single highest chance for a home run.
5. Tomorrow's Targets - Owens, Conley, Davis, Ichiro
Pitchers to Start: I like what I've seen of Henry Owens. I think he'll be a force in the league
- Henry Owens to Debut in Boston
-A scrub to take Porcello's spot in the rotation, the Sox opted to call up top prospect Henry Owens. Owens will take the mound in Yankee stadium tonight for his big league debut.
Owens, 22, has pitched
- The Daily Grind: Doom, Owens, Severino, Rodon
is the best value. Henry Owens costs just $6,700 on DK. A matchup against New York at Yankees Stadium is a challenge. The Bombers tee off against fly ball pitchers. It remains to be seen where Owens settles
- The Change: Severino, Gray, Owens, Norris & Rookie Pitchers or Rookie Hitters?
Given the fact that Daniel Norris' playing time isn't dependent on the health of another pitcher in his rotation, and the the fact that he's
- The Daily Grind: Leverage, Godley, Owens
Henry Owens' debut. The Red Sox prospect is a promising left-hander. Kiley McDaniel ranked him the 33rd best prospect entering the season. His 2015 minor league numbers leave something to be desired
- Henry Owens: Stat Line With Silver Linings
Henry Owens' final start of 2012 was a scoreless one. In five innings, the 20-year-old struck out four, allowed eight base runners and a number of hard-hit balls. Minus a run or two, it was a typical
- Q&A: Henry Owens: Red Sox Future Ace?
Henry Owens might be the most intriguing pitching prospect in the Red Sox organization. He may also be the most unique. Drafted 36th-overall last year out of a Huntington Beach, California high