Major League Players
Minor League Players
Blog Search Results
Sort by Relevancy
- The Sleeper and the Bust Episode: 315 – OBP v. AVG Leagues
OBP v. AVG Leagues (17:00)
Do we overrated OBP? (21:22)
Players Who Get a Boost:
George Springer (26:15)
Chris Iannetta (27:55)
- Henry Owens on His Rookie Season
The Boston Red Sox didn’t trade Henry Owens during the Winter Meetings. They still might trade him, depending on what kind of offers they receive for the 23-year-old lefty. While there’s
- The Change: V-Mart, Pablo, & Bounceback Leaderboards
- Alexi Ogando & Henry Urrutia: Deep League Wire
. Ogando will cost you nothing, so for the small chance he sees some saves the rest of the way, he's worth strong consideration.
Henry Urrutia 2% | OF BAL | 2% Owned
At one point in time
- Henry Owens to Debut in Boston
-A scrub to take Porcello's spot in the rotation, the Sox opted to call up top prospect Henry Owens. Owens will take the mound in Yankee stadium tonight for his big league debut.
Owens, 22, has pitched
- A Meditation on the Nature of Baseball Fandom
- How Many Elite Players Were Good Prospects?
- Can Past Calendar Year Stats be Trusted?
bolded the stronger of the two half vs. half correlations.
2nd Half '13 v. 1st Half '14
1st Half '14 v. 1st Half '14
Full 13 v. Full 14
- The Value and Consistency of Pitcher Inconsistency
- The Most Signature Pitch of 2014
- Do Pitchers Adjust to Their Receivers' Strengths and Weaknesses?
- National League Team Depth
- American League Team Depth
- When Teams Collapse
- Team Similarity Scores and 2014 Contenders
- Beltre, V-Mart, and "Batting Your Age"
- Oakland is Fine Without Cespedes
- Extreme Teams Past and Present
- Home Run Skewness, Babe Ruth, and Maybe PEDs
- Changes ZiPS Believes In
- Historic Lack of Positional Development All-Star Team
- Breaking Down the Aging Curve Some More
- Breaking Down the Aging Curve: Late 20s
- Breaking Down the Aging Curve: Mid 20s
- Breaking Down the Aging Curve: Early 20s
- Breaking Down The Aging Curve
- Over and Under-Performances in Baserunning
- Old Player Premium
- Home-Run Environment And Win-Homer Correlation
- Hamilton v. Hamilton
- Power and Patience (Part V of a Study)
- Actual Audio of David Ortiz's World Series Speech
Your browser does not support iframes.
So far as rousing public addresses are concerned, David Ortiz's Game Four one of those lacks the gravitas, probably, of Henry V's St Crispin's Day Speech
- Adam Morgan v. Daniel Corcino (2013)
- Henry Owens: Stat Line With Silver Linings
Henry Owens' final start of 2012 was a scoreless one. In five innings, the 20-year-old struck out four, allowed eight base runners and a number of hard-hit balls. Minus a run or two, it was a typical
- A Henry Schulman Tweet, Sans Context
.... Puppies are being shot.— Henry Schulman (@hankschulman) November 12, 2012
Henry Schulman, who covers the baseball Giants for the San Francisco Chronicle, is either finishing an idea
- GIF: Cashner v Bauer
- Henry Cotto Gets Real
- Q&A: Henry Owens: Red Sox Future Ace?
Henry Owens might be the most intriguing pitching prospect in the Red Sox organization. He may also be the most unique. Drafted 36th-overall last year out of a Huntington Beach, California high
- What to Expect from Bobby V. When It's Game Time
Bobby Valentine is officially the manager of the Boston Red Sox. He has been known to have an extreme love-hate relationship with his players and his bosses. While the best Bobby V. stories
- LOLGammo: .ladamad Anna v v V V V V v v v V V V V V V v nv In buns ee V Petty's Freefallin'...
- Wade & Sonnanstine v. The Process
- Octavius V. Catto: Baseballer, Martyr
This is Octavius V. Catto and he is something of a forgotten titan of American history -- if not American history, then certainly Philadelphia history. Born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1839
- Baseball Card Tourney: Fingers v Gale
- Mustache Watch: A Scowling Henry Blanco
submitted some of what I'll call trademark wisdom).
In this edition of the Watch we encounter a still of Henry Blanco from yesterday's Diamondbacks-Cubs game. Blanco's case is a curious one
- Big Idea: Aesthetics v. Politics in Cuban Baseball
- Extry, Extry: John Henry Is Not in Your Tax Bracket
Though it contains little in the way of breaking news, Frank Dell'Apa's Boston Globe article about Boston owner John Henry's (pictured right) recent purchase of Liverpool FC does contain some
- Surviving the V-Mart Injury
the weekend. A top tier fantasy catcher is impossible to replace, so hopefully he'll be back after the required 15 days and all you V-Mart owners won't have to suffer too long.
In the meantime
- Opening Day, v. 2.0