Sort by Relevancy
- On Jeffrey Loria And Ownership
Miami Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria was in the news this week and, as usual, there was a decidedly unctuous odor to it. Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports reported on Monday night of a power struggle between
- Who Will Win The Home Run Derby
- Jeffrey Loria Anvil Flattening Strippers Dancing Celebration
- Jeffrey Loria Is Not Popular
From The Miami Herald (via Baseball Think Factory):
In popularity poll, Miami Marlins’ Jeffrey Loria ekes out a win over Fidel Castro
Only 23 of the respondents (6 percent) had a “favorable
- Fake Retrospective: The Jeffrey Loria Presidency
Dispatch from an alternative universe...
BISMARCK, 2020. As the one-term Presidency of Jeffrey Loria comes to an end, we take time to reflect on his accomplishments. The United States
- Glenn Braggs available for team building exercises, heavy lifting, fashion advice, Tommy Lasorda's gaze
Mayhap your team needs to lighten up down the stretch, have fun as a team, grow trust. Glenn Braggs & Co. can help with that. Allow him to provide a list of services.
Mayhap your team needs
- Hot GIF: Jeffrey Loria and American Sign Language
This recent YouTube video imparts several bits of info about Miami Marlins (AKA "Those Miami Darlins") owner Jeffrey Loria. To wit:
1. Jeffrey Loria appears as though he is chewing on something
- Glenn Braggs Awareness
Analysts will tell you that Glenn Braggs was a decent, if not particularly great, ballplayer, worth 7.7 WAR over 2609 major-league plate appearances. Scouts -- like, if you went back to 1983
- Video: Jeffrey Loria Almost Murdered by Own Wealth
- The Myriad Emotions of Jeffrey Leonard
There may come a time in your life, dear reader, when you find yourself face to face with Jeffrey Leonard. It may be at the barbecue of your slightly shady uncle, in the elevator at the building
- FanGraphs Audio: THE Jeffrey Maier
In which the guest has made history.
The Most Interesting Things Regarding Jeff Maier -- Discussed!
The Jeffrey Maier You're Thinking About
- In Praise of Jeffrey Toobin
The New Yorker's most excellent Jeffrey Toobin is astride the current baseball news cycle because of his lucid piece on falling but not yet quite fallen Mets owner Fred Wilpon. Indeed, when