Sort by Relevancy
- Caleb Joseph on the Maturation Process
Caleb Joseph is a classic example of a catcher whose value extends well beyond his raw stats. The 30-year-old Baltimore Orioles backstop isn’t much of a hitter, and while his defensive numbers
- One Pass and One Snag: Contreras and Joseph
, and there's no way I'm spending a top-100 pick on him.
Tommy Joseph - 1B - Philadelphia Phillies: NFBC: ADP - 213.24, Min - 167, Max - 291
Joseph was outrighted off of Philadelphia's 40-man
- Tommy Joseph and Inscrutable Dynasty Assets
The purpose of this post is not to evaluate Tommy Joseph. At least, not in the usual sense. We're here today to talk about dynasty assets. Specifically, the kinds of assets that are hard to value
- Joseph and Musgrove - Deep(ish) League Waiver Wire
16 team leagues with small benches. To my friends playing in those deepest of deep leagues, I'll get you next week.
Tommy Joseph (8% Yahoo, 9.7% ESPN, 65% CBS) – sorry, CBS players. Tommy
- A Closer Look at Tommy Joseph
The Phillies called up Tommy Joseph exactly a week ago, which means I am technically a week late in getting this to fantasy owners looking for some depth at first base. I blame the timing
- Checking in on Youngsters: McCullers, Taillon and Joseph
with shallow benches, but gamers in need of pitching help in 12-team mixed leagues with bigger benches or larger leagues should scoop him up before June.
Tommy Joseph - C(CBS)/1B(ESPN
- Caleb Joseph Could Be 2016’s Francisco Cervelli
them to move on in part because of the less-expensive in-house option, Caleb Joseph.
Joseph does not fit the mold of a prospect who would inherit the job of a departing veteran. In fact, he is less
- A Surplus of Middle Infielders for the Rangers...Again!
- Real Art, Probably: The Wounded Deer by Corban Joseph
El Venado Herido -- or, in English, The Wounded Deer -- is an instant masterpiece by Joseph. The image is of Joseph's head placed on top of a stag, which is pierced with arrows. The arrows
- Sexy R&B Interlude for Corban Joseph's Plate Discipline
single addressed predominantly to Yankees prospect Corban Joseph's plate discipline. While Joseph himself was demoted to Triple-A earlier this week, he recorded seven major-league plate appearances
- Two Powerful Catching Prospects: Joseph & Lavarnway
I had seen both Tommy Joseph and Ryan Lavarnway before, but when I saw them play against each other on Tuesday the similarities between the two catching prospects were striking. Both are big, bat