Major League Players
Minor League Players
Blog Search Results
Sort by Date
- The All-Time Royalty All-Stars
: Zach Duke (71), Nellie King (72), Mike "The Polish Prince" Krukow (85), Mel Queen (86), Eric King (90), "Prince Hal" Schumacher (96), Calvin Coolidge Julius Caesar Tuskahoma (Cal) McLish (97
- Metaphors You May No Longer Use in a Baseball Broadcast
Mel Allen's time, for instance -- when you could indulge in the metaphors that you have just heard, even go on at some length within the captive embrace of the metaphors that you have just heard
- Photo: How to Propose at a Baseball Game
Hard Lemonade in her left hand, sign in her right. She knows, like I do, that there's never a good time to put down your drink. As for wanting to be Jose Bautista's HR Queen, get in line.
- GIF: Angel Pagan Would Like A Moment
of Queen Victoria. But, anyway, that's Pagan being a good teammate, right there. Actually, a great teammate. Why should Panda have to do all the work? He went to all the trouble to make the shaving
- Q&A: Pat Hentgen
a fastball and a curveball. In 1996, our pitching coach, Mel Queen, taught me a cut fastball. That made me a fastball, cut-fastball, curveball guy. Toward the end of my career, I started throwing my
- Extry, Extry: Put Your Hat in the Dishwasher
4. Baseball Hats and Visors
“The dishwasher is a fantastic way to make sure hats keep their shapes,” says Linda Cobb, a cleaning expert who is also known as the Queen of Clean. Put hats
- Banknotes Harper honored at Chicago Merchandise Mart
it into a big-ass computer, motherfuckers."
At that point, Banknotes Harper laid a deep-rooted kiss on Queen Rania of Jordan, unleashed a thunderous air-guitar riff, booted Paul Volcker in the rascal
- Random Facts About Melky
Burials of Melquiades Estrada is a pretty good movie.
3) Melquiades means "Rey por la gracia de Dios."
4) That's "King by the grace of God" for you gringos.
5) Melky is sorta like Mel for you gringos
- Happy 22nd Birthday, Mike Trout
- You, Too, Can Break Japan's HR Record
• He taps his toe a bit.
• He waggles the bat just a wee bit, but his body is otherwise almost motionless.
• He also runs incredibly slow. Almost Mel-Gibson-towards-a-camera
- MVP Debate: Subjectified!
rolls with badasses.
Who even is Namie Amuro, you might ask? None other than the Queen of Japanese Pop Music, obviously! How could you not know that, CHURL? (I did not know
- New (and Great) Sabermetric Resources
diction like he salutes the Union Jack while singing along to God Save the Queen
It’s time to add another bullet to that list. Graham is now playing the role of the ice cream man and giving us
- GIF: King Felix and Beltre Sign (Love) Language
just got it right here in my shirt.
Hernandez: You want to check my shirt? Check my shirt. Check it. Come look.
Beltre: Felix, you're such a drama queen. Stop it.
Hernandez: You say you