Sort by Date
- Do International Players Contribute More than Domestic Players?
- Do International Players Contribute More than Domestic Players: Part II
- Richard Fills Peavy's Shoes
: Clayton Richard. Richard has fit right into PETCO Park, throwing 159 innings with an ERA of 3.55 and a FIP right behind at 3.60. Overall, Richard has already posted 2.3 WAR this season, which
- The Cautionary Tale of J.R. Richard
was on players who “coulda been great”. J.R. Richard was one of those featured, and his numbers warrant a mention.
Beginning in 1975 and running through 1980, Richard had a streak of throwing least
- The Feast of Richard the Scourged
You can neither stop nor contain our feast-day celebration series, which continues right now with...
Richard the Scourged
Life: From 1976 to 1980, J.R. Richard was an excellent pitcher
- Joe West at Richard Nixon's Ejection
I promise I'll tire of the Adventures of Joe West soon. Eventually. Maybe.
But admit it: You thought President Richard Nixon resigned, didn't you?
- Exercises in Optimism (Starring Richard Justice)
"Why hast thou forsaken me?" wonders Astros beat writer Richard Justice.
*Note: As commenter sgardner notes, Justice has actually been sensibly critical of the Houston front office, leading one
- ChiSox 5th Starter Candidate: Clayton Richard
, I am going to take a look at the candidates for the job: Clayton Richard, Jeffrey Marquez, Lance Broadway and Aaron Poreda.
Clayton Richard, LHP
2009 CHONE Projection: 140 IP, 4.86 FIP
- FanGraphs Audio: Richard Whittall on Soccer Analytics
Richard Whittall is the caretaker of The Score's Counter Attack blog and a particularly thoughtful voice apropos the state of soccer analytics. He's also the guest on this edition
- Pitcher-on-Pitcher Violence, Ft. Clayton Richard
when you see actual data. Let's just paste that table now, in the order in which it's ordered on my spreadsheet.