Add New Contract
- $49m / 4 Years (2014 - 2017) + 1 Option Years (Edit)
- signed by Minnesota Twins on 11/29/2013 (Free Agent)
- 2014: $12M, 2015: $12M, 2016: $12M, 2017: $12M
- 2018 Team Option: $13M ($1M buyout)
- 2018 option can vest into a player option if Nolasco pitches at least 400 innings combined in the 2016-2017 seasons.
- No Trade: Limited
- Will allow Nolasco to block trades to three different teams each year. The list of these three teams can also change each year.
- Agent / Agency: Sosnick/Cobbe Sports
- Originally Reported By: Chris Cotillo (MLB Daily Dish)
- Source: twitter.com, Hat Tip: mlbtraderumors.com
- Submitted by John Benedetto