- Tanner Bell's 10 Bold Predictions for 2016
Grossman, Jed Lowrie, and Preston Tucker hitting behind him in the heart of the order. Hopefully full seasons of Carlos Correa, George Springer, and Carlos Gomez can push him to another level. He's got
- You Decide: George Bell or Lionel Richie?
-Dot-Dot posited that the blind girl's tender ministrations led not to a loving rendering of Lionel Richie but rather to the determined visage of Blue Jays legend George Bell. I submit into evidence
- Am I the Only One That Feels This Way?
reason for this anxiety is that I have been flat out crushed in the standings by the sexy team the last two seasons. Players like Danny Salazar, Kole Calhoun, Josh Donaldson, George Springer, Corey Kluber
- High-End Free Agents: Do They Exist?
- Which Center Fielders Made the Plays that Mattered Most?
- Recent Promotions: Josh Bell
will be clear for top prospect Josh Bell to get regular playing time for the O's.
Bell was up with Baltimore earlier this month (a clean .200/.200/.200 batting line in 15 PA) before going back down
- Promotion: Josh Bell
July for LHP George Sherrill.
A 6-foot-3 switch-hitter, Bell was originally a fourth-round selection out of Florida in the 2005 draft. At the time he was drafted, Baseball America commended his plus
- Joshua Bell Promoted
When the Orioles acquired Joshua Bell (along with Steve Johnson) in exchange for George Sherrill, it seemed like a potential coup. At the time, Bell was 22 years old and mashing in Double
- Dodgers Acquire George Sherrill
Ned Colletti couldn’t come up with Cliff Lee so instead, today he adds a different southpaw pitcher in the form of George Sherrill; in the process giving up prospects in the form of third baseman
- Another Look at Tom Glavine’s Generous Strike Zone
- Gravity (Not the Movie)
- Young Power / What Could Have Been if Miguel Sano Didn’t Need Tommy John Surgery
- Peter O’Brien’s Raw Power: Estimating Batted-Ball Velocities in the Minor Leagues
- Dellin Betances's Jedi Mind Tricks
- Why You Should Aim for Third Place
- and NL-only standings data, they pointed this out to me…
“My experience is that the SGPs are actually bell shaped within each category… which has an impact on how you should set up your team.”
- How Your Biggest Strength Could Be Hurting You
data for that 75% and all of their competitors' transactions during the same time period, I'm guessing we could develop some kind of bell curve illustrating that it's really only a distinct advantage
- A Look at 2015 AL-Only Standings Data
- A Look at 2015 NL-Only Standings Data
- Making Simple Edits to Projections for R, RBI, and PA
- How to Create a Position Cheat Sheet in Excel
- How Does Batting Order Affect Stolen Bases?
- How to Add Player Page Links to Your Draft Spreadsheet
- A Diatribe and Confessions Regarding Player Valuations
- Thinking Through the $38 Yankees Bullpen
- Fantasy Baseball Tips from the Worst Team in the NBA???
- A Simple Tool for Managing Multiple Fantasy Rosters
- Heath Bell's Return To Dominance
With J.J. Putz's elbow hurting, the Diamondbacks have turned to Heath Bell in the closer's role. Tuesday night against Atlanta, Heath Bell converted his fifth save in six last-inning save
- Where Are Heath Bell's Whiffs?
Heath Bell was just one strike away from getting the second out in the ninth Thursday in New York. Bell was in just another jam, the fourth time in seven outings this season at least three
- The Bell Tolls for Heath
Park. However, another Bell might step into the all-time save leader's role: Heath Bell (may I suggest Metallica's "For Whom The Bell Tolls"?) The 31 year-old had to wait an awfully long time to get