Add New Contract
- $8m / 1 Years (2010) + 1 Option Years (Edit)
- signed by Milwaukee Brewers on 10/5/2009 (Free Agent)
- 2010: $7.5M
- 2011 Mutual Option: $7M ($0.5M buyout)
- The option has a $500K buyout attached, and that could increase to $1MM if Hoffman finishes 40 games.
- Incentives: But, the 2011 option salary increases to $7.5 million if Hoffman finishes 35 games in 2010. And the buyout increases to $750,000.
If Hoffman finishes 40 games next season, that option salary increases to $7.75 million and the buyout increases to $1 million.
If Hoffman finishes 45 games next season, the option salary increases to $8 million.
If Hoffman finishes 50 games next season, the option salary increases to $8.5 million.
- Agent / Agency: Rick Thurman BHSC
- Source: sports.espn.go.com, Hat Tip: jsonline.com
- Submitted by Sam Bauman
- 1989 June Amateur Draft - Round: 11, Pick: 20, Overall: 288
- Team: Cincinnati Reds
- School: University of Arizona