- $240m / 10 Years (2012 - 2021) (Edit)
- signed by Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on 12/8/2011 (Free Agent)
- 2012: $12M, 2013: $16M, 2014: $23M, 2015: $24M, 2016: $25M, 2017: $26M, 2018: $27M, 2019: $28M, 2020: $29M, 2021: $30M
- No Trade: Full
- Incentives: $500K MVP, $75K 2nd/3rd in MVP Voting, $75K Gold Glove, $75K Silver Slugger, $50K All-Star, $100K WS MVP, $75 ALCS MVP.
$3M for promotion of 3,000 hits, $7M for promotion of 763 home runs.
- Other Notes: Will be paid $1M annually for 10 years after contract expiration or retirement for "10 year personal service relationship".
Hotel suite on roads trips, luxury suite at ballpark for Pujols foundation for 10 games yearly, right to buy luxury suite between 1st and 3rd at home games.
- Agent / Agency: Dan Lozano
- Originally Reported By: Tim Brown
- Source: espn.go.com, Hat Tip: sports.yahoo.com
- Submitted by PadreGuru
Add New Contract
- $100m / 7 Years (2004 - 2010) + 1 Option Years (Edit)
- signed by St. Louis Cardinals on 2/19/2004 (Free Agent)
- 2004: $7M, 2005: $11M, 2006: $14M, 2007: $15M, 2008: $16M, 2009: $16M, 2010: $16M
- 2011 Team Option: $16M ($5M buyout)
- Other Notes: St. Louis gets to defer $3 million a year from his 2007-10 salaries without interest, with Pujols getting $1.2 million a year from 2020-29.
- Agent / Agency: Dan Lozano, Jeff Borris
- Source: usatoday30.usatoday.com, Hat Tip: nytimes.com
- Submitted by Sam Bauman
- 1999 June Amateur Draft - Round: 13, Pick: 18, Overall: 402
- Team: St. Louis Cardinals
- School: Maple Woods Community College