Add New Contract
- $240m / 10 Years (2012 - 2021) (Edit)
- signed by Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on 12/8/2011 (Free Agent)
- 2012: $12M, 2013: $16M, 2014: $23M, 2015: $24M, 2016: $25M, 2017: $26M, 2018: $27M, 2019: $28M, 2020: $29M, 2021: $30M
- No Trade: Full
- Incentives: $500K MVP, $75K 2nd/3rd in MVP Voting, $75K Gold Glove, $75K Silver Slugger, $50K All-Star, $100K WS MVP, $75 ALCS MVP.
$3M for promotion of 3,000 hits, $7M for promotion of 763 home runs.
- Other Notes: Will be paid $1M annually for 10 years after contract expiration or retirement for "10 year personal service relationship".
Hotel suite on roads trips, luxury suite at ballpark for Pujols foundation for 10 games yearly, right to buy luxury suite between 1st and 3rd at home games.
- Agent / Agency: Dan Lozano
- Originally Reported By: Tim Brown
- Source: espn.go.com, Hat Tip: sports.yahoo.com
- Submitted by PadreGuru
- 1999 June Amateur Draft - Round: 13, Pick: 18, Overall: 402
- Team: St. Louis Cardinals
- School: Maple Woods Community College