Add New Contract
- $147m / 6 Years (2013 - 2018) (Edit)
- signed by Los Angeles Dodgers on 12/9/2012 (Free Agent)
- 2013: $17M, 2014: $24M, 2015: $23M, 2016: $24M, 2017: $23M, 2018: $24M
- Signing Bonus: $12M
- Other Notes: a) After 3 years, he can opt out of the contract
b) 2018 base salary increases to $26M if he pitches 1000 innings in first 5 years of contract
c) $1M increase in next season's base salary for winning Cy Young. He still gets $0.5M raise if he is 2nd to 5th.
d) $1M bonus for winning the Cy Young in 2018. He gets a $0.5 bonus if he is 2nd to 5th.
e) $3M bonus if traded
- Source: truebluela.com
- Submitted by Jeff Zimmerman