- $122m / 5 Years (2012 - 2016) + 1 Option Years (Edit)
- signed by New York Yankees on 10/30/2011 (Extension)
- 2012: $23M, 2013: $23M, 2014: $23M, 2015: $23M, 2016: $25M
- 2017 Vesting Option: $25M ($0M buyout)
- Option vests if (1) does not end 2016 season on DL with shoulder injury, or (2) spend 45 or more days on DL with shoulder injury or (3) does not make more than 6 relief appearances in 2016 because of a shoulder injury.
- No Trade: Full
- Other Notes: Yankees pay for a suite on road trips.
2016 guarantee and 2017 option extend 7 year, $161m contract signed prior to 2009.
- Source: huffingtonpost.com
- Submitted by philosofool
Add New Contract
- $161m / 7 Years (2009 - 2015) (Edit)
- signed by New York Yankees on 12/10/2008 (Free Agent)
- 2009: $23M, 2010: $23M, 2011: $23M, 2012: $23M, 2013: $23M, 2014: $23M, 2015: $23M
- Other Notes: CC has the ability to opt out after 3 years due to concerns of living in New York with family.
- Agent / Agency: Greg Genske, Scott Parker
- Originally Reported By: Buster Olney
- Source: sports.espn.go.com, Hat Tip: bloomberg.com
- Submitted by Sam Bauman
- 1998 June Amateur Draft - Round: 1, Pick: 20, Overall: 20
- Team: Cleveland Indians
- School: Vallejo HS (Vallejo, CA)