Add New Contract
- $122m / 5 Years (2012 - 2016) + 1 Option Years (Edit)
- signed by New York Yankees on 10/30/2011 (Extension)
- 2012: $23M, 2013: $23M, 2014: $23M, 2015: $23M, 2016: $25M
- 2017 Vesting Option: $25M ($0M buyout)
- Option vests if (1) does not end 2016 season on DL with shoulder injury, or (2) spend 45 or more days on DL with shoulder injury or (3) does not make more than 6 relief appearances in 2016 because of a shoulder injury.
- No Trade: Full
- Other Notes: Yankees pay for a suite on road trips.
2016 guarantee and 2017 option extend 7 year, $161m contract signed prior to 2009.
- Source: huffingtonpost.com
- Submitted by philosofool