Add New Contract
- $33m / 3 Years (2012 - 2014) + 1 Option Years (Edit)
- signed by Philadelphia Phillies on 12/17/2011 (Free Agent)
- 2012: $11M, 2013: $11M, 2014: $11M
- 2015 Vesting Option: $11M
- Option guaranteed with 600 plate appearances in 2014 or 1,100 plate appearances in 2013 and 2014 combined. Rollins must also be on active roster at the end of 2014. If he is on the DL at the end of 2014 and a mutually appointed doctor declares he will be ready for opening day, the option vests.
If the option does not vest, it becomes an $8 million dollar team option and a $5 million dollar player option.
- Incentives: Award Bonuses:
Salary increases $1 million with an MVP in preceding season.
$1 million for MVP ($0.5M for second or third, $0.25M for fourth or fifth).
$0.1M for WS MVP.
$50,000 each for LCS MVP, All-Star, Gold Glove, Silver Slugger
- Agent / Agency: Dan Lozano
- Originally Reported By: Jerry Crasnick
- Source: twitter.com, Hat Tip: twitter.com
- Submitted by tmcnulty