- Brad Miller Is Worth Claiming
Unable to stomach Brendan Ryan and his .230 wOBA as the team's primary shortstop any longer, the Seattle Mariners have reportedly called up 23-year-old Brad Miller in an attempt to breathe some life
- Breaking down Brad Miller for 2014
Believe it or not, when I solicited future shortstop topics last week, the name that came up the most was Brad Miller of the Seattle Mariners.
Don’t get me wrong, I like Miller just fine, and I
- Brad Miller and Chris Getz: MI Waiver Wire Help
that perfect guy you're looking for, but you might find someone who will stick for the duration of the season such as...
Brad Miller, SEA |SS| Ownership: ESPN - 20.9% Yahoo - 13.0% CBS - 40.0
- Continuing Coverage of Joe Kelly, or Kelly's Wild Night
of continuing coverage.
There was some controversy about Mike Matheny's choice of Kelly over rookie sensation Shelby Miller, making this an interesting game for second guessers and armchair managers
- Jesus Guzman and Andrew Miller: Mining the Minors
the call as the Padres departed for American League ballparks in Minnesota and Boston. But he's in the bigs to do more than simply hold down the DH role through interleague play, as Brad Hawpe (finger
- A Look at Today's Pitchers: 10-5-13
- The Grand Slam That Almost Wasn't
- An Inauspicious Night for Will Middlebrooks
- Select 2013 World Series Moments as Viewed by ChampAdded
- Far East Rumors and Game Theory
- Why Do We Use MPH?
- The Yankees and McCann: A Perfect Match
- The Astros Begin the Long Climb
- Ottoneu Arbitration: A Guide for 2014
- Domonic Brown Goes Mashing
- B.J. Upton: Living in the Basement
- Leonys Martin: To Platoon or Not to Platoon
- Bryce Harper: A Catch-34
- Alfonso Soriano: Barring Injury
- Christian Yelich: Modest Success
- Josh Reddick: Mr. Replacement
- Healthiful, Flavorful, Venable
- Michael Bourn: To Steal a Base
- Gerardo Parra: Back to the Platoon
- The Quietly Consistent Nick Swisher
- Barnes in New Pastures
- David Murphy: A Platoon of His Own
- Stephen Strasburg: Not Quite Elite
- Cole Hamels is a Model of Consistency
- What Should We Make of Tim Lincecum
- Miller Time in Florida
Andrew Miller may have been the unluckiest pitcher in baseball in 2008.
Miller posted a 5.87 ERA in 107 innings, and eventually earned a ticket back to triple-A. However, Miller’s BABIP was .346
- Shelby Miller's Debut, Animated
Cardinals right-hander Shelby Miller was ranked fourth overall among all prospects by our Marc Hulet on his preseason top-100 list and within the top 10 on most other lists of that sort. Despite
- Andrew Miller's Vesting Option
- I would also accept "sneakiest" - one yet. As first reported by Alex Speier, Boston struck a deal with Andrew Miller that essentially circumvents the waiver process.
Here's the basics - Miller
- Andrew Miller's MLB Return
For a 26-year-old with an even 300 innings pitched in the majors, Andrew Miller has worn many labels throughout his career. He was a college ace at North Carolina and a top-10 pick by the Tigers
- Andrew Miller's Iffy Future
Andrew Miller has two articles linked on his page. One directs to a RotoGraphs piece written by the Talented Mr. Bendix and clicking the other will lead to a detailed look at the tallest rotations
- Is Shelby Miller ready?
Yes. No. Maybe? I don't know. 2012 has been an enigmatic year for the 21-year-old Texan. After being rated highly coming into the year Shelby Miller is the not-so-proud owner of a 5.19 ERA