RotoGraphs Fantasy Baseball
The Sleeper and the Bust Episode: 1234 – Biggest Draft Risers Since OctoberPaul keeps Justin from discussing the Jarred Kelenic deal for 2 straight hours, but they do give their thoughts about him in a new venue and then move onto a group of rising draft prices since October
Starting Pitcher Fastball Velocity Decliners -- Apr 5, 2023, A Review
Did their velocities rebound?
Jarred Kelenic Switches Country Sides
Will the park switch help or hurt?
Surprise Early Round Hitters for 2024 - Part One
Players I am surprised to see going so early
- Did their velocities rebound?
- Will the park switch help or hurt?
- Paul keeps Justin from discussing the Jarred Kelenic deal for 2 straight hours, but they do give their thoughts about him in a new venue and then move onto a group of rising draft prices since October
- One underrated option with the others needing to improve.
- Did they maintain their velocity spikes?
- Paul and Justin discuss Luis Severino to the Mets and Jackson Chourio to the Brewers and then discuss the concept of drafting zero experience rookies in leagues
- Players I am surprised to see going so early
- Evaluating a couple of tough keep or cut decisions at 1B and 3B.
- A couple of sleepers in today's dive.
- Hello darkness, my old friend - It's the Outies!
- No sleepers but a couple of arms who could jump up by throwing strikes
- Does the new park help or hurt?
- I want to be the type of baseball owner who pays too much money and complains about it all the time!
- Does the park switch help or hurt?
- Paul and Justin discuss some recent transactions and then dive into a group of small sample studs with an eye on the 2024 outlook
- Is the park switch positive or negative?
- Not much going on with these five.
- ChatJustin Mason takes your questions!
- Which system proved closer?
- The Baez Special
- Come with me, and you'll be, in a world of pitch evaluation.
- Which system was closer?
- Paul and Justin discuss some recent moves including Nola staying in Philly and Lynn's return to St. Louis before diving into some Steamer Projection statlines that caught their eyes.
- Paul and Justin review their sleeper picks at every position from back in March with some interesting results, including a few major hits by Justin!
A daily compilation of baseball news and analysis.
Paul Sporer and Justin Mason lead the RotoGraphs staff in a daily fantasy baseball podcast.
Ariel Cohen and Reuven Guy bring their analytical approach to fantasy baseball.
Offseason analysis of the NFBC Average Draft Position market for fall and winter drafts.
Fill your league with Rotographs Community Members.
Detailed daily updates and charts on every bullpen in the Major Leagues to help you manage your saves and holds.
The Rotographs staffs puts forward their best longshot predictions for the season.
Mike Podhorzer’s projection analysis profiles, reviews, and deep-dives.
Strategy for the year-round FanGraphs Fantasy game.
The most roto-relevant news of the previous day, recapped in a concise format for your morning coffee.
- • 2021 Tout Wars Mixed Auction
- • 2021 TGFBI League
- • 2021 NFBC Main Event
- • 2020 Tout Wars HTH
- • 2020 LABR Mixed Auction
- • 2017 Tout Wars Mixed Auction
- • 2017 Tout AL
- • 2016 Tout Wars H2H
- • 2013 Tout Mixed Draft