- Still Everyday Eddie
It is not uncommon for a famous or successful closer to either hang around too long or accept a lesser bullpen role as he gets up there in age. Eddie Guardado, however, has gone from starter
- Eddie Yost and the Walking Men
Yesterday morning, Eddie Yost, also know as "The Walking Man," passed away at 86. Yost had a long career as a third baseman from 1944 to 1962, mostly with the Washington Senators. He also spent
- FanGraphs Audio: A. Gordon, T. Collins, G. Holland
David Laurila, curator of FanGraphs’ Q&A Series, talks with Royals excellent outfielder -- and maybe most-underrated player -- Alex Gordon and also excellent relievers Tim Collins
- Eddie Butler: A Pitching Gem in Colorado?
Most prospect hounds are beginning to take notice of Rockies pitching prospect Eddie Butler. He entered the 2013 season with significant pedigree--he was selected 46th overall in last year's draft
- Eddie Murray's 25 Ways of Doing Business
When one surveys the funereal countenance of base-balling great/fugitive from happiness Mr. Eddie Murray, one is likely to think, "Here is a man who conducts business even when he is not conducting
- Today's Glimpse into the Horrible: Eddie Gaedel's Death
by the author -- which surfing led both to Eddie Gaedel's Wikipedia page and also obituary. Capital-T Truth has revealed that, while generally remembered as a willing participant in one of Bill Veeck's many
- Does Eddie Butler's Changeup Provoke Mystical Experience?
Embedded here is footage of right-handed Colorado prospect Eddie Butler striking out Boston shortstop prospect Xander Bogaerts prospect by means of an excellent 90-mph changeup during Sunday
- Head of Rob Ford Lazily Placed on Body of Eddie Gaedel
I recently Photoshopped the head of Toronto mayor Rob Ford -- who's better known in proper circles as "Melvin Nosotros Good Times" -- onto the body of famed baseball halfling Eddie Gaedel. I surveyed
- You Could
n't Hold Eddie Gaedel's Jock!
Eddie Gaedel[e] has gotten a decent number of mentions at the FanGraphs subsidiaries and elsewhere. As I noted last week, poet and biographer Tom Clark has a long poem about him.
I am not here
- Best Marco Scutaro Tweets (From Fans of His Former Teams and/or Phil Collins)
- Head of Cistulli with Rob-Ford’s-Head-Topped Pizza-Eyes Lazily Placed on Body of Eddie Gaedel as Tampa Burns