Sort by Date
- Suitcase Injuries of the Past and Present
to six weeks.
His injury, of course, brings to mind a number of suitcase injuries of the past:
1934. Hal Trosky misses 16 games when his finger suffers a laceration after being caught
- Justin Upton: Superstar
, Hal Trosky, Joe Mauer, Babe Ruth, Darryl Strawberry, Joe Dimaggio.
How's that for some exclusive company?
We talked about this over the winter, but Upton's performance just reinforces
- Position Players by WAR: Liveball Era
Wally Pipp (38.8)
Hal Trosky (38.6)
George Grantham (38.4)
George Burns (38.1)
Ross Youngs (38)
Lu Blue (38)
Joe Kuhel (37.4)
Willie Kamm (37.4)
Roy Cullenbine (36.7)
- Mike Trout: Historical Comparison Projection
* Jimmie Foxx (x2), Eddie Mathews, Mel Ott (x2), Cesar Cedeno, Al Kaline (x2), Mickey Mantle, Alex Rodriguez, Ted Williams (x2), Albert Pujols, Ken Griffey, Hal Trosky, Frank Robinson, Giancarlo Stanton
- Q&A: Justin Masterson and Chris Perez
Thornton. Hal Trosky is going to pinch hit for him.
Perez: I’m not familiar with his work, but if he’s going to pinch hit for Thornton he’s probably a lefty. Is he a lefty? And Thornton is a bigger
- Stanton's Possible Extension
- Hot Rookies '89-90, H-M
mccarthy is his name
ben mcdonald is too small for his age and very shy
hensley meulens is going to be an astronaut
bob milacki is born
- The All-Time Royalty All-Stars
"The King" Leyritz (3.2), Bob "Duke" Dillinger (2.7)
SP: "Prince Hal" Newhouser (56), "King Carl" Hubbell (71), Silver King (72), "King Felix" Hernandez (73), Paul "Duke" Derringer (77)