- From Orosco to Resop
roster was in shambles following a usage of relievers and the ejections of Ray Knight and Kevin Mitchell after a brawl. In the tenth inning, Gary Carter replaced Knight at third base while Jesse Orosco
- My Brewers Romance
- On the Topic of Jesse Hahn's Success
San Diego right-hander Jesse Hahn, absent from probably every preseason top-100 prospect list everywhere, has produced four starts of considerably high quality in June -- the first four starts, one
- Tempering Expectations for Virginia’s Nate Kirby
Tech that I scouted, the second game is the ECU game early this season that Jesse scouted and the third game is a 2014 start at Miami that I scouted. --Kiley
- LSU’s Alex Bregman Firmly Among the Top-10 Draft Prospects
does have that dirtbag quality that helps his natural talent play up.
Note: This video is in chronological order, covering Kiley's look at Bregman the last three years and Jesse's recent look
- Jesse Litsch's Many Pitches
operation and A.J. Burnett likely headed greener pastures courtesy of a lavish free agent payday.
One of the guys who will be back (along with that Halladay fellow) is right-hander Jesse Litsch
- Surprise! It's Jesse Chavez!
We can wallow in our collective self pity, or we can attempt to pick up the pieces and move on. This is where Jesse Chavez comes in. Kind of. Maybe.
Due to injuries in the Oakland rotation
- Are Writers Picking Better MVPs and Cy Youngs?
- MVP and Cy Young Voting Revisited
- Microeconomics And Offense (Part 1)
- Microeconomics And Offense (Part 2)
- Microeconomics and Offense (Part 3)
- Which Fielder and Braun Will Show Up in 2011?
- Predicting Salary Inflation For 2011
- Will The Chief Help The Yanks?
- What Factors Affect HR/FB Rate?
- Who Are The Real HR/FB Outliers?
- Team Preview: St. Louis Cardinals
- Team Preview: Houston Astros
- Dave Righetti: Lord Of The HR/FB Rate
- 2011 Organizational Rankings: #10 - Colorado
- Salary Inflation Estimates for 2012
- So Far, So Good for The Big Puma Experiment
- What's Wrong With Adam Dunn?
- Rays' Defense Continues to Impress
- A Baseball Argument 13 Years in the Making
- The Odds Behind Seattle's Losing Streak
- Why Are Lefties Crafty?
- Determining the "Value" of "Valuable"
- World Series Game Three Chat
- My Game 7 Experience
- Why Did C.J. Wilson Sign for Cheap?
- A Long-Run Analysis of Salary Inflation
- Is Proprietary Information Disappearing?
- Is There Hope for the Diamondbacks?
- New Wild Cards and the Playoff-Probability Curve
- Stan Musial 1920-2013
- How Much Luck Is Involved in One-Run Games?
- Duke’s Michael Matuella Rediscovers Premium Stuff
- Miami's Andrew Suarez Searches for 2014 Form
- FSU's D.J. Stewart Offers First-Round Tools in Unusual Package
- Louisville’s Kyle Funkhouser States Case for Top-Five Selection
- Cal Poly Pomona's Cody Ponce Still in Play for First Round
- Enigmatic Skye Bolt Leads UNC’s Draft Crop
- College Team USA Loaded with Draft Talent as Usual
- Lefty Jason Groome Leads Top 15 from 2016 Draft Showcase
- College Team USA Top 20 Prospects: Nos. 11-20
- College Team USA Top 20 Prospects: Nos. 1-10
- Air Force Lefty Jake DeVries Flying Under the Radar
- Even More 2016 Draft Prospect Standouts from Jupiter
- Minor Leaguers Weigh Risks in Minimum-Wage Lawsuit
- Cal's Daulton Jefferies Shows First-Round Potential in Opener
- 2016 MLB Draft: Louisville's Corey Ray Thriving Atop Order
- Lefty Jake DeVries Gives Air Force a High Draft Follow
- Tennessee's Nick Senzel Among 2016 Draft's Top Bats
- Blake Rutherford Shows Tools of a Top-Five Draft Pick
- Will Craig’s Power Bat Buoys 2016 Draft Stock
- Timing of Jason Groome's Suspension Raises Questions
- 2016 Draft: Kyle Lewis Swings Way to Top-Five Consideration
- Jesse Winker on Hitting (But Not in Cincinnati)
In June, I talked to Jesse Winker following a 2-for-3 game that included a double and a walk. At the time, a big-league call-up seemed almost imminent. The top outfield prospect in the Cincinnati
- Why Jesse Spector Writes
participant is Jesse Spector. Mr. Spector serves not only as a copy editor for the New York Daily News, but also as the keeper of that paper's Touching Base blog, from which post he's able to proselytize
- Is Jake Arrieta the New Jesse Chavez?
Arrieta following the Jesse Chavez Legacy? It certainly looks like he's in the process of a major change in his pitching mix, and it might be what allows him to finally make good on all the promise
- Red Sox Bring In Jesse Carlson
In a move that sent approximately zero shock waves through the baseball world, the Red Sox signed former Jays left-handed reliever Jesse Carlson to a split contract this week. It was such a big story
- Contract Crowdsourcing 2013-14: Jesse Crain
is likely to receive, FanGraphs is also requesting that readers make note of how much they'd pay each free agent were they, themselves, actual GMs.
In this edition: Jesse Crain.
- Jesse Hahn's New, Old Changeup
Oakland starter Jesse Hahn is throwing the changeup more than ever before. In some ways, it's new. In other ways, though, this was the changeup he's always had. This isn't just semantics or word play
- Rays Land Jesse Crain for Something
getting the injured player was aware that the injured player was an injured player. Now we have a newer, fresher example, since the old one was getting beat to death. Jesse Crain, right now, is on the DL